3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 23.05.20 09:18 pm

WINDOWS 10

people tell me? where to download normal version of Windows 10x64bit, without any assemblies.And what home is best (Home Window 10 Window 10 Window 10 Pro Window 10 Enterprise Education)?
22 Comments
Sort by:
n
nstepanov 23.05.20

Horse567
to tfile

t
tarakan_kiev 23.05.20

Horse567
office site

s
szhech konsolotu 23.05.20

Horse567
Better Window 10 Pro( your iron, you need to specify again I ask) to Download a clean image to the Microsoft website and then activate with activator-license is clean.

w
warp 37 23.05.20

Best of all, of course, Windows 10 Pro, as it has full functionality.

Official, latest and clean version of Windows on the Microsoft website: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10

K
Kraicher 23.05.20

burn concolato wrote:
Better Window 10 Pro( your iron, you need to specify again I ask) to Download a clean image to the Microsoft website and then activate with activator-license is clean.
Support. Better than any of the assemblies.

A
AnPei 23.05.20

Horse567
I was sick with windows10 house. for one language .Everything was fine until in January did not change the graphics card to gtx970 gtx1070. But it was the beginning in early April changed the processor i5-4590 on a i7-4790k and started game stopped to save the graphics settings, after exiting the game black screen when you start the game a black screen. Began to appear glitches on level ground -for example nominals language in the browser, etc. After changing the video card and crashes put windows10pro not aktivirovannoi, and hell I just tried to activate it was to get out the activation notification, always . Then did a clean install of Windows 10 home. with activation and then the windows with their updates, and the Windows fell . Can really windows10pro to install? Ask for her to pay as much as 8000 RUB.

H
Horse567 23.05.20

burn consolato.
my iron profile.

H
Horse567 23.05.20

warp
and how to install it, there is just the installation file.

S
SonyK_2 23.05.20

Horse567
Download the installation file, run - on selection you will be prompted to update the OS, make a bootable USB flash drive or ISO image which afterwards can also be written to a USB flash drive (using third-party software) or write to the drive (any DVD-blank). It creates the so-called multiloader, i.e. it is possible to set Home or Professional version 10 key + when it is created, you can choose a bit - x86 / x64.

G
Game Project 23.05.20

Horse567
Learn to use Google, you have to be a stupid creature, what would the wind not to put...Ok Google...

R
RikoChiko 23.05.20

The way MicroSoft is now 1703, or even the old one?

j
jeorje 23.05.20

best of all, of course, Windows 10 Home, because the functionality present in the Pro and Enterprise do not need any private user at all, and any sensible and understanding user gets rid of all the excess in the system..

A
AnPei 23.05.20

jeorje
Windows 10 Pro options more. I updated Windows 8.1 single language to Windows 10 single language on the disk 60 gb. Iron updated this disk to 60gb. was not enough. Installed the 240gb drive.on it I put Windows 10 and have the wrong put in place Windows 10 single language Windows 10 Home. The drive on which once stood Windows 10 single language 60 gb. now use for games. Activation did not pass, had to do a clean install of Windows 10 single language from the stick to the 240gb drive. Again updated the hardware and then the Windows with in-game updates and the Windows fell . Did a clean install from USB drive Windows 10 single language on the disk is 240gb. then I decided that Windows is weak and has been updated to Windows 10 Pro and not something that Windu fell -the whole comp. fell. Associated with t-shirts and they gave me a recommendation because you have a license for Windows 8.1 for one language and need to do a clean install only on the disk on which you first installed ie on the 60gb drive.-which now use for games and then updated . I did not believe them and took the system unit in service center.

j
jeorje 23.05.20

An__ei
Windows 10 Pro more settings you can change - Oh really? this is what for example?

A
AnPei 23.05.20

jeorje
I fixed it. Let it be Windows 10 Pro.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.05.20

An__ei wrote:
Iron updated this disk to 60gb. was not enough.
I hope You are talking about the disk system, not the amount generally the only hard.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.05.20

An__ei wrote:
because you have a license for Windows 8.1 for one language and need to do a clean install only on the disk which was the first time I installed it
A divorce You Microsoft par.

A
AndreyBatkovich 23.05.20

An__ei
everything is so sad? And it's getting better or worse? I 7 sit, but with the planned upgrade of iron assumed and the axle to change, so I'm wondering whether...

A
AnPei 23.05.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Drive under system. Confused with free methods of upgrade from Windows 8.1 single language to Windows10 and without upgrade rights iron. If you change the hardware then that's a different story.

j
jeorje 23.05.20

An__ei
Windows 10 Pro options and what are there options (which are more), can somehow, at least once, even if some conditions need a home on your home computer normal (Yes even to netitishi advanced) user and gamer? I wonder, but then maybe I'm missing a lot of things in this life..