3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrTheTuevik 14.10.19 11:35 am

Method open of all components of the body in 20 minutes (Spore)

There had been a lot of Spore and finally I got tired to run around and look for the components of the body with its animals in order to make him/her a beautiful alien. After hours of useless time in the Internet, I finally found information that helped me 20 minutes to open all parts of the body. I found, however, on the English forum, because on the Internet nothing. No trainers and cheats for this is not present in principle, so you'll have a bit to press the keys. I will try to explain as simply as I know and just because on the forum I had a little thought into what is written there.
In fact, it is rather the engine bug, so abuse it is not advised.
Website: http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=71971&titleID=12378

So the method itself: it is necessary to find any remains, to come near, but not to take them. Open the console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type freecam (without the quotes). Will turn on free camera mode, not tied to the body. Close the console. Right click can change the angle, and the left to move around the map. Order the creature to take the bones and after he took it, after the appearance of substance, of the sign, immediately before the disappearance of the remains press the tilde ~ (Located under Esc). Will enter pause mode and now detach the camera, so you can see the whole planet, and then zoom in. Happen respawn and remains should appear again. Repeating, you can use some of the remains to collect all parts of the body.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrTheTuevik 14.10.19

Later I'll post a video on how to do it in the game.

_
_Zuko_42_ 14.10.19

good thing I tried - really works
PS Found a large skeleton - gathered ALL the pieces
Spoiler

R
Rikudo Nagashi 14.10.19

Elegant fashion, useful.

S
SporeMaxis 14.10.19

Curious, it's worth a try.

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 14.10.19

MrTheTuvik
Yeah, that makes sense!
But alas, the original game almost no one plays!

S
SporeMaxis 14.10.19

Checked - works. And in principle it is possible to do without pause if you try. The same thing applies when you approach the leader of the pack, which as you know get a little more points and a new part. Once it happened that he became friends(though it was not) and I got a second item with the same creature. By the way, if I zoom out/zoom the camera with this code, you can see that creatures like pertusus. If they aren't home worth a try code - and they are in their nest.

Have not played the original Spore. Passed max. level of complexity with simplicity. By the way, I have not tested the editor stage Creatures...

P
Paul Langergans 14.10.19

MrTheTuvik
I'll have to try.Thanks for the advice

t
thonk 14.10.19

Test subject!

Z
Zhenya Kostikov 14.10.19

though it's good but it's a chore to do especially if you are also fashion to other parts and if a lot of them

Z
Zhenya Kostikov 14.10.19

and if you made things and then play them in being all that you did in the editor is not valid because it is locked and I have a mere ve are the cap things so I got a long way to open things..

B
BenziLLLa 14.10.19

Eugene Kostikov
Even more a chore to run around the continent in search of bones. So this method is really useful.

V
Vityay kek 14.10.19

a pause is not necessary to push

M
Meceas 14.10.19

And I was able to access all elements within 10 minutes, despite the fact that I have Dark Injection...

A
Alexandra Lisichkina 30.05.22

It came in handy for me even ten years after the publication of the author) Thank you and a plus sign)

S
Snorck007 20.01.23

Instruction.
It is necessary to find any remains, come close (close to the bones), but do not pick them up. Open console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type freecam . Close the console with the mouse on the red cross. You order the creature (with the mouse, Hover while nearby; close to the bones;) to take the bones; and after he took them right away, Move the view to the level of the planet (Round button on the mouse) (tried less but the bones disappeared earlier). And Ps Each Bone can only give out certain Body Parts, after which you need to look for new ones and enemies can interrupt the series of getting body parts.