3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e13geni4 23.05.20 09:19 pm

Giant paycheck...How to fight ? (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

4 season raised the team-the dream ( extreme Midfielders were taken from the youth team in his first season and in 4.5 years have turned into superstars with a rating above 100 ! )

Spoiler

But here's the problem , the next extension of the contract is grateful to the stars ( and not only they ) wrung themselves crazy salaries , the salary costs have jumped twice !

Spoiler

And what to do now ?! After a few seasons they will eat the entire budget !! And these millionaires I have more than half of the team
To buy such pricey nobody wants to dismiss a pity , grow, grow...

Spoiler

Can someone tell me another way than to cut a living ??? :-)
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger Goose 23.05.20

This is a normal salary for players with a rating over a hundred. You still budget large: more than 200 million euros after payment of all prior salary is very decent. In the eighth, the ninth year you will have to stay more than half a billion Euro after the payment of all salaries under the annual salary for stars of 20 million euros. If you now such costs are still confused, you can sell one of the stars or to sign three or four free agents and sell them in next transfer window. It is advisable to sign those free agents, whose index of Market value is more than a million euros. When selecting free agents with a view to profitable resale rely on this indicator rather than on the overall rating of the player. Market value determines the salary of the player. The higher it is, the more money for the transfer you can get.

e
e13geni4 23.05.20

Well, the problem is solvable.
After several attempts I succeeded to shove into Europe a couple of players , revenue exceeded 100 lemons !

Spoiler

Spoiler

It was a pity to give, because it's a little further from dreams ( to be in the starting lineup of all players with a rating of 100 and above ! ), but the other way, hike, no...