3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chicich 23.05.20 10:04 pm

the wall of flesh (Terraria)

unsubscribe how to kill the wall of flesh
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DPM JaMaN 23.05.20

What's so hard? ))

There are 2 options - force and tactical.

The first is that to fight the boss you need straight from hell after drinking Elika iron skin, obsidian skin, walking along the water and regeneration of HP. Naturally, the more gadgets and cool armor with weapons - the easier it is. Also would not hurt to go for exploration - make sure that the path is unobstructed.

The second option requires more preparation time, but then beat the boss will be a lot and often. The point is to dig the tunnel, aka the Subway Hellish for the upper boundary of hell. Preferably longer, because the first battle is the hardest. About the lava, you can forget, and no jumping-flying gadgets required - just run yourself and kick the beast until it dies. It is possible to avoid digging and to close the stupid lava in hell blocks something, but there is a flying creature will quickly bring you to a boil.

In both cases, it would not hurt to make a place near the spawn of hell, or through the well from the house that, in the case of death, to catch up with the beast. For any boss battle, it would be useful to call friends.

How to choose a weapon? It all depends on what you have. Best suited to long-range guns, be it magic, rifle, or Mace with a long handle. Particularly effective weapon with penetrating ability(e.g. a magic book that falls out of demons in hell).

In principle, this is the easiest boss, the main thing is to always run away from him, because if he will catch up, immediately grab him and throw ourselves, in 40% of cases in the lava.

In short - all)) But the subtleties are many, if there are specific questions, I will try to answer.

T
Trol vosmidesyatogo urovn 23.05.20

chicich
Blaster Phoenix and 250 bullets to help

s
sem11 23.05.20

1. build the track
2. gasish it with the star cannon (somewhere 300-500 stars nl)

D
Devil 23.05.20

I am almost all the lava in hell closed, so you can safely run (and in the future make it easier to visit). Definitely need boots and a ball (easier jumping of buildings in hell), and, of course, nowhere without grappling hook or ivy VIP. I have killed, as I recall, demonic scythe (spell). Of course, it is desirable to have maximum health and armor, accessories for jumping, running speed and improved magic (increases the damage reduction of the cost of spells and increase mana). I'm generally more inclined to magic in the Terrarium.

377885207 23.05.20

I magagula, you know cuteeeeeeee remedy any issues) only occasionally glows cartridges to craft))

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 23.05.20

Me to win had the following:
-connect the towers in hell the bridges, the tops and barriers - explode and to put on the same bridge. The more - the more, the more the... easier.
-minicola and 500 meteor(or normal) bullets. More, not less desirable.
-shadow armor - for protection and red hat to, um, hat.
spectral boots.
Battle tactics - already описанаDPM JaMaN above.

D
Dmitriy Meerzon 23.05.20

what to do when I killed the wall of flesh the whole world will be in isogeny here's how to avoid pliz tell me(
b

V
Vladimir Gusarev 23.05.20

Dmitry Meerson
have promechanica is Cleaner
Cleaner (Clentaminator) is a tool that has been added in version 1.2. Changes the biomes when using the radius of the game screen. The effect depends on the type of solution. You can buy promechanica. The solution to Cleaner you can buy from NPCs. Green solution is a forest.

z
zof12 23.05.20

I killed the wall of flesh what to do

D
Devil5246 23.05.20

Demanova armor, shoes walking on the lava, hook cat, full mana, mana potions, and magic weapons with some bow and jester arrows