3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 23.05.20 10:05 pm

Please clarify about the DLS (Dark Souls 3)

Such a poser: I have been playing ДК3, passed everything and had nothing to do dumped and started over. Now here came the DLS, but to start, I so understood, it is necessary to arrange the inputs. And the levels are then reset. And the question is will again all go to the DLS to go? Not that this is a direct difficult character I have level 115 mobs and drop with 2-3 hits and their location I remember, but damn to spend so much time opening all...
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 23.05.20

bloodraine
The entrance to the first Chapel of the atonement. Inputs to the second two: in the first DLC and in the location Kiln of the first flame. Choose any.

R
RGC 23.05.20

bloodraine
You need to just walk up to the chapel of the temple of the deep, where the entrance to the first DLS, and the DLS end of the first right is the entrance to the second

D
Devill666 23.05.20

horror. will have to go through the game again

D
Ded MastDay 23.05.20

The cost of this to create a theme, the web is full of information on how to get the DLC.

b
bloodraine 23.05.20

Thanks for the replies on the topic.
Nudists - well you nafig.

a
aleks889 23.05.20

bloodraine wrote:
Nudists - well you nafig.
you either don't know the meaning of the word, or you have some sort of personal animosity gg

O
Old_seemann 23.05.20

Don't know how in the third. The second I walked again. And it was worth it. Since the third is not second worse, is nothing serious. At the same time the skill will refresh the lost

D
DarkMoney 23.05.20

save and download that prevents