3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gurebu_san 23.05.20 10:05 pm

Whether the Japanese army in Heroes & Generals? (Heroes & Generals)

It would be possible to create a server with the place of the action in the Pacific theater of operations and the introduction of Japanese army in the game,they had machine guns,tanks,APCS,and guns and everything you need to enter them into the game
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Igromator 23.05.20

What nafig the Japanese army. So they disbalance the entire game one of the Germans... See the results... won for the Germans played more people than the Russian and Americans. Almost all of the battle the Americans proigryvayut... because playing alone is inadequate.... Only one STG44 which is... all conductive rush him like chicken...

A
AndrewTi 23.05.20

BelarussianDUDE
The balance is, but peculiar. Each faction in something wins and something loses.

T
The_Igromator 23.05.20

Yes, the Germans decide there is... how much play, always a winner... even Though he played before the advent of Russian America.

Y
YOU-luser 23.05.20

Pacific would make a batch of fresh content to the game. Tired of the old maps, I want another atmosphere, the type of Guadacanal Okinawa or Iwo Jima. It can bring new gameplay, as the Japanese were more in defense and the minority.

b
bessonenko.s 23.05.20

hmm the Germans are of course strong but if even the Japanese hadcor I like