3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 23.05.20 10:05 pm

Russian girls vs Japanese girls

so let's compare and decide which girl is better.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
237 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 23.05.20

Neither one nor the other. I do not like girls. I love a dark Lord, Masisa and Gulman.

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 23.05.20

Andrei
The phrase is racist what is
The same thing , and the Japanese can say
Negros too

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

better those who can cook well, good for brain and not drip. and take care of themselves. and do not care what nationality they are.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 23.05.20

Of Slavic girls beautiful Dating except polka. Narrow-eyed and beautiful only after they poured out three buckets of makeup.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 23.05.20

Damn, how can you compare? If you were Japanese, you liked the Japanese. But in any case there are exceptions, only a small minority.

A
Andryuha 23.05.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Dude, you would have my posts of 2007 year, dug up, and would have answered the message me, 13-year-old I'm 23 year old. To respond to the post and 4.5-year-old, is somehow silly, because that person may not be. Views, attitude, character and other features of human consciousness tend to change.

Now, answer again according to my current views. In view of the fact that I am a cosmopolitan - I do not divide people on nationalities. Who are in the tank, and does not know what cosmopolitanism - I believe that they are a person and not a representative of any nationality, which for me is only a formality on paper, and nothing more. Of course, I believe that they are part of humanity, and not part of some kind of nation whose history, culture, traditions and other crap I completely do not care. Of course, I believe that we live on one common planet, not in some imaginary border on the world map called the country. A man to be natural, but nationality and country are of purely artificial origin, and all we gave it - the lack of a common language for all for a full understanding of war, genocide, ethnic hatred and shit. But back to the subject. You can even be a thousand times cosmopolitan, but it does not completely deny the division of people into nationalities in view of the fact that being in a particular ethnic area anyway, Yes affects the person. Yes, I still sometimes hard to distinguish Asians from one another (but in other matters, among representatives of Europeene race, too, can find many alike virgins, especially among integramouse lovers selfie xD), but the point is that there are minor characters, is paramount. Secondary - all the ones you're just the corner of my eye I see, and especially not intersect with them. Such will in any case gray mass. A primary - those that you could see far and wide, and even if they drive into the crowd like a face - is a high probability that you will still find the right one. This is the situation may be, ostensibly, the same on face with Asian women. If a very long time close to connect with a specific special - sooner or later it can become easily recognizable in any crowd. Well, if to choose between Russian and Japanese... Well, regardless of nationality there are good and bad people, and therefore it does not matter - girl from Russia, or Japan - if there is, what to catch, the hook, regardless of origin. Everywhere there are nyashi-stesney, and at the same time - everywhere there are broad with the appearance of her aunt and the nature of Cerberus. So, my choice falls just on the mix of appearance-taste and catchy personality, or General-purpose - on any man, not on nationality.

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 23.05.20

Andrei
Looool
I didn't notice what date the post
Saw this in the popular section, I went to see, and purely by chance saw your comment and decided to write, lol

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

Japanese? Heh, heh...
Do not confuse anime sexy Babes and real slant-eyed monkeys.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

W
Wolfenstein 23.05.20

against all

S
Spirin Evgeniy 23.05.20

girls are different,black,white red,but all Odinokova want someone to bother

U
USER_NT 23.05.20

Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

USER_NT
Dude, not so soon put much conscience bear!
Spoiler my dick almost came off...

U
USER_NT 23.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Rubik's cube posobirat, take the hands down to not attracted. :-D

S
Sharmanschik 23.05.20

Hmm...

r
rPeBoJL 23.05.20

USER_NT
so-so girls. is that a brown-eyed blond was reminded of an chibur the Chan... what do you say?)

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.05.20

rPeBoJL
Not a cake

often is the beauty of this compensation
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 23.05.20

Cheburator Founder
:D fake

p
pffff 23.05.20

Unshaven?Wat? Guys, you do know that Japanese women shave their entire body, even the HANDS?
Every race attractive in their own way.And they have thick,nasty,dissolute...by the way, we loose a lot more. If the girl takes care of herself, then spit,Asian or European, IN ANY CASE, she WILL be BEAUTIFUL.Stupid topic, on taste and color all the markers are different.Our have a beautiful shape and variety in appearance, but Asian women look younger than their age and by the age of forty are not covered by wrinkles, but remain beautiful and young

G
Gauguin 23.05.20

DwayneHicks wrote:
These Eastern ladies often clog shave their tobacco.
So be it. Any noble man would prefer a woman to vegetation in the intimate area and not a bald prostitute (it is their sign, especially in the East). The mob is, of course, prefer the latter.

W
Wing42 23.05.20

Gauguin wrote:
Any noble man would prefer a woman to vegetation in the intimate area...
But the true foodie, in contrast to the surrounding rabble and plebs, will appreciate a lady with facial hair and prefer it.
Spoiler