3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20 10:06 pm

Issues (Virtua Tennis 2009)

Here I propose to ask questions on the game Virtua Tennis 2009

I did the workout not to do underarm serve! - please tell me how to do it?
And yet, there is no way to turn off replays? and it is already tired after each draw to watch this garbage!)
46 Comments
Sort by:
L
LISenok 23.05.20

something not found in the game obescheniya multiplayer...or maybe just bad looking, is there?

B
Bravyy Pravyy 23.05.20

And I podaite when the game nachinau a normal tournament there are men and women in raznobros and how to make some yokels were ?)))

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

Flash MC - no way! with this what are you gonna do)) so I did)

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

Flash MC!
Can any mods or extras will be.

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

StrangerYAN - no mods and special stages will not be!

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

Agent00Sasha
Then the game will not live long.

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

StrangerYAN - this game is not the level that she'll live a long time! it is that there will be patches and additions - that's a fact! nobody is going to waste your time on this game)) the game stable enough to play without patches, and additions - do not Shine any in any case)

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

Agent00Sasha
Pity of developers, release these games is probably not profitable. A fan-made mods can be.

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

Developers do not have to spare! they do their job fine done! I wanted to do, and did! this game from the beginning was not some cool, did it as a mediocre,an interesting game of tennis - and it did) they Profit from it, though small, but received) and at the expense of fan mods och doubt - I have yet to meet the fans or at least fans of this game) no time will not have to spend!

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

Agent00Sasha
No, the game does not pay off. And I believe that one fan you've ever met!

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

StrangerYAN - on the pc we can not paid off, but she's not current on it included! and finally, what's the difference?!)) and you are right now Hosh me say that you're a fan of this game? is this your favorite game? by the way, if not the favorite, then you can't be considered a fan!

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

I'm generally a fan of anyone are not! I am a normal person with his head I'm fine!

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

StrangerYAN - do not confuse a fan and a fanatic. are two different things! though somewhat similar)

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

The term fanatic can be attributed, perhaps, only days and nights not sleeping and not consuming food for fans of online gaming, who have long forgotten about reality, although there are very decent people!

Y
Yarchyk 23.05.20

Tell me, in this game the ball out of bounds or into the net is?

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

Yarchyk very rarely gets) I have a couple of times it was) I even funny surprise was)

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

Yarchyk
You some interesting question I think, for example - gets you out in the ball or the grid out from the forum will come alive!

s
sema0777 23.05.20

tell me what store to buy tournaments(courts) that wins the past?

H
Hippie_Dog 23.05.20

Nothing, just) To be able to them in a quick match to play)

S
StrangerYAN 23.05.20

sema0777
That was where the money you spend! Capitalism fucking!