3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WonkaKID97 23.05.20 10:07 pm

Partners ICSTI (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Like many here I have after 4 chapters it's all gone (all the things, resources, level, etc), but I noticed it only later, when flew off the planet and flew to Would (no weapons, then noticed) and tried to load a save game, but the last was only 3 chapters where I just walked in the store. So I decided to play on and earn LVL and resources again, BUT it turned out together with it also disappeared the partners. ie they are on the ship, unable to talk to them but not select them in the mission, they simply closed and the picture is a dark shape (like the Persian is not already open). How to fix it? Is it all to start with 3 chapters?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
sagittariu 23.05.20

Is it all to start with 3 chapters? YES!!!

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Game of the year, no less))

E
EMPs 23.05.20

Maybe you're one of those who complained about teammates, here's the game I listened to you and removed them?)

v
vladik865 23.05.20

Well, the campaign will have 3 chapters.
And generally passed the game in offline mode and no problems with the saves...

I
Ilya Lyapin 23.05.20

WonkaKID97
pirates?

T
Teranaft234 23.05.20

Trainer for what used ? Here is the answer, not to shove in a game that was, she had enough problems with the technical side.

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Teranaft234
Trainer uses nothing that is not provided in the game itself))))

W
WonkaKID97 23.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
Yes

I
Ilya Lyapin 23.05.20

WonkaKID97
1.0.5 this is no longer,try it before the flight to the Hangar to select the Bark in the squad because the rest can be unlocked with the passage of additional missions partners

I
Ilya Lyapin 23.05.20

Teranaft234
this is for you grandma-tester said this?

T
Teranaft234 23.05.20

Hirok
And it's you - quick save))) Where are you repulsed on deaf come from ?
Still say that the trainer is irreplaceable, recommended, the software developer)))

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Teranaft234
Yeah, I))
The trainer facilitates a stupidity, such as timers, limits and other absurdities.
Speaking of Andromeda in particular, there is a trainer count and do not need.
Levels fill quickly, those points of nexus (Hello perks of the Inquisition), generally after 20 LVL go to the minus)
Sometimes only care about bullet time for the matrix is cool)

I
Ilya Lyapin 23.05.20

Teranaft234
not Agris

N
Nikita Kazunin 23.05.20

what a game

W
WonkaKID97 23.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
Thank You :D