3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valentin31212 23.05.20 10:08 pm

After the game, not the monitor turns on!!!??? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In General the problem so I downloaded mass effect Andromeda set started played played on average maybe a little below the native resolution,the game is not inhibited only sometimes when I proverbials location.Here's the thing after pairaw the game off the computer turn it on again, Windows loaded is heard over the speaker but there is no picture visible on the monitor that it is not included.It is exactly because of mass effect so I can not understand who can tell?!my pitch i5 2400 8 gb ram gtx750ti P/S pundits offering to buy a new PC or parts for 30 40 thousand wish pogut go to ask for money from their mother and who is really supporting and can give good advice then thank you so much!
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
KioSoffi 23.05.20

Well make out Monique and look at the capacitors. what WMS stood out from the game )))

S
SolarGinger 23.05.20

I guess the game just sensed in you nadmozgi and protected

v
valentin31212 23.05.20

so the monitor is working only here the Ambassador of perezagruzki there's no computer image only helps to power down completely ,then start normanno

L
Lexx77 23.05.20

valentin31212
So delete the game to urge stress tests for some. On the other computer try to connect the monitor.

B
BattleEffect 23.05.20

My monitor is dead.Tuh was involved and so 20 times.Then stopped.

E
EMPs 23.05.20

valentin31212
how can a game kill the monitor? the more you have of one?

about Repack with a virus/kaput vidyuhi (monitor) to think it was impossible?

v
valentin31212 23.05.20

EMPs
so the monitor is working only here the Ambassador of perezagruzki there's no computer image only helps to power down completely ,then starts normally

B
Bombardirovschik 23.05.20

EMPs
maybe he licensed the Deluxe edition?

E
EMPs 23.05.20

Bomber
not like:
valentin31212 wrote:
I downloaded mass effect Andromeda set
Origin download and installation takes place at the same time, roughly speaking, not separately.
The more bought the game not 1 man would be trouble, have the forums screaming

B

EMPs
maybe he's in ghogha bought?
I think he has a hell of a pirate?

R
RikoChiko 23.05.20

Go into Windows via safe mode.

K
Koteyko Leopold 23.05.20

In other games after that checked? All the rules?

E
EMPs 23.05.20

Bomber
is this a joke? the link with IU Gogh in the Studio

off site is even no
https://www.masseffect.com/ru-ru/buy

B

EMPs
it was the stuffing

A
Andrey Baulin 23.05.20

valentin31212
The game with which resolution you play? The same as the desktop?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.05.20

I think the game burned monitor, as for this game have 4k resolution and not less)

x
xoen 23.05.20

Maybe legs kicking in a panic and cord moved away from Monica. ;)
Check the power to the monitor and pin cord from the monitor to my computer. The problem may not be ;)

A
Aleksey Chichigin 23.05.20

There are two reasons may be. Or you have a worn out backlight, then turn on protection and not just pozvolaet the backlight to turn on. Just Shine a flashlight on the screen look. Or conder swollen, even likely enable just after his discharge ( when you're from the outlet monitor switched off). But the current leak rvno all happens because of the dynamics of colors. In short in 1 case can help propeica resistor, the second replacement conder, disassemble, look inside, swollen at once will be evident.

L
Lexx77 23.05.20

valentin31212
Here you write after powering down the computer the image appears, and if you turn off the monitor completely and plug in, nothing appears?

v
valentin31212 23.05.20

Lexx77
no