3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vendenvalden 23.05.20 10:09 pm

Go there, do not know where (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Ladies and gentlemen, tell me where you can find maps showing the location of the items or at least some information in the following quests: 1) Manifests Rocar on Havale. 2) Obedience (kelsoe device), the Clearing sky (console control) and Catch and release (the bodies of the hangar) on Oelde.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
doktor_zlo_812 23.05.20

+1 and for all planets)))

V
Vendenvalden 23.05.20

So, manifestos I found and took (Here you can link to third-party sources? Pohren, waltz: ) but at the expense of everything else I'm open to suggestions.

D
Dimon24007 23.05.20

Found all 6 Manifesto, but the job fails. The campaign caught the Bug!

k
kaiser9999 23.05.20

filtration of the sky

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Infa was from Reddit that they are distributed at random points each. Because not marked on the map.

V
Vendenvalden 23.05.20

fLaMaster
For me, it's not in the randomness, and the jerkiness of Biovars and their desire to mess with players. It's awesome how exciting it is to go through a huge the location of the scanner.

W
Werewolf1986 23.05.20

Vendenvalden

I agree with you.

A
Aleksandr866 23.05.20

About domination, I was basically all in the North West of the map, and one in the middle, but as I understand it's different for everyone, because when you empty the sky looked on YouTube, I had in other places

T
Traun 23.05.20

And I don't have this console, with videos and all assignments clear sky, no. where to find it?

j
jsilverst 23.05.20

Can't go to Greece the job is Parsed, you need to examine the territory and to disarm relics
devices that attract Filth. All over the place and useless. Who knows, tell me?