3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeran12 23.05.20 10:09 pm

Impressions from the beta (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3)

Who played in the beta (unfortunately I had no luck the key to), share impressions of the game.
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
arman_tach 23.05.20

Played, is not well understood. Ordinary warhammer, I can't say anything

K
Kyhon 23.05.20

It is rather a mixture of functionality and style from DOW 2 and the scale of DOW 1.

R
Roman Bezkontaktnyy 23.05.20

I'm either old or do not understand modern strategy. All too rapidly! Pissed away time and all you're attacked by a crowd of the enemy. As to the balance, this part clearly in the priority of close combat, each other to shoot for a long time, I don't understand why. Characters here is quite clear, i.e. in the beginning there is simple characters the two of them, longer available super mega huge powerful hero, who the hell will fill in conventional wars. In General, enjoy landshavtom, drawing, special effects you vryat succeed! Need to constantly run from one point to another without letting the enemy dobavte resources. Don't know about you but I don't see this as a game of enjoyment. In this game there is no right for a mistake from the beginning, you need to know exactly what and when to pump, and do it instantly!

M
Mamosha 23.05.20

Played in the PTA. A mixture of 1 and 2 parts with a mixture of Moba elements, namely the destruction of the enemy citadel,which is quite interesting made, not only by destroying the base, you will be able to defeat the enemy, and there is a real chance to make a comeback, if the base was destroyed. Optimization is good, nice graphics, gameplay is very pleased, although I feared that once again screw up and make DoW just MOBA with shelters similar to DoW 2. Generally took the best of 1 and 2 parts and removed the excess. As for me it is worth the pre-order.

K
Kaskad131 23.05.20

uh, in MBT is that it has no games against bots?

D
Dmitriy Tamay 23.05.20

So-so

C
Constant1ne 23.05.20

So-so (2) this is real, this is not a strategy....It's just domination into points and pvp dynamic as tactful battles. And just a little seasoning at a fraction of the strategy with elements of development. And an even greater limit does not help, the meaning of it, if you lost the entourage, if you like the atmosphere and the genre in General. Not delayed. The strategies of the past years it is not considered neither as. This should be the new genre to do and leave the name only RTS, but not a strategy.. the second wahi Fans may like it, and those who do not know what a real strategy.

k
kenny undead 23.05.20

Better than the second part,but worse than the first.

V
Valeran12 23.05.20

Played the tutorial, veclam positive impression, it's a game I like 2 because of povyshenie dynamics and a large number of units, but it is worse than part 1 for me, the pros will not speak, I will highlight the cons:
1. Content is extremely small everywhere, just not enough, the feeling that igur sawed on the dlc in advance.
2. Heroes preupdate slightly, as for me, it requires adjustment.
3. Horrible animation of infantry, Lelik fixed in the game all but etyo the animation, the feeling that she flies through the air, the weight of the models is not felt.
4. Simple pathfinding made a big minus in the game, all infantry merges into a bunch of small and of the same turrets is very difficult rastavit troops on odni lines and boobies because of increased APM.
5. The font is terribly small, necessary changes.
6. Mode power cor takes some getting used to, it's very specific and takes getting used to is not the fact that will go.
7. Threw out all the mechanics Dov 2.
As for me 8.5 the game is drawn according to the tutorial. But as for me, but many of the anims infantry and the fucking power cor can spoil all the impression, just warning you.
P. S. optimization of the game on the von Koch 2 is good, but worse than the previous games Lelik.

z
zombin 23.05.20

Terrible card, the interface is some sort of weak for me. In the past often had better and more intelligent. Cartoonish special effects. Minuses very much... So for me it is very. Loved the first and second part, but it's...When they were playing for 500 hours each, but it does not pull, but I don't just terrible for me personally. I thought it would be a mixture of the first and second part, but left and then not another. From the first part of the partial construction and the army in fact, from the second trimmed the heroes and the system of shelters. About single mode, I am silent.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 23.05.20

Fucking mob

-
-MODEUZ- 23.05.20

not impressed. Wanted to buy, but now will wait pirates.
Units little, small appliances, Russ little, little buildings, little upgrades - generally cuts to the horror.
The strategy was not observed at all. If you just lost a few units in the game have nothing to do.
PS go to play StarCraft :)

G
Gvinpin.93 23.05.20

1.In the game increased tactical element( of the old tactics work better)
2.a little awkward interface, which, in principle, get used to it and it does not cause further irritation
3.a little upset Arsenal(fewer APG, but I think not all shown)
4.Heroes, in principle, satisfied, as they greatly affect the style of the game(tactical element)
5.In principle, many orders ( with customization of the army all in)
6. Absolutely do not like the translation( repair module, the layers of paint, and a bunch of minor bugs)
7.Stable build
8. the mechanics went in the direction of the strategy of type StarCraft(but I do not understand the bonuses and debuffs-the gas curtain, the party is above,below atakowali purposes)
The game is basically good, not a 10\10 of course, but close to it I hell knows what's missing :(
Love the game happy

D
Dunka.was 23.05.20

The game units are expensive besides they are few, no tactics, no wins one pile was bigger and Ala elite will not give kicked one butting apart in 3 seconds, on a server some zadroty enduring 3 seconds. All bad. The game is shit trimmed.

C
ColonelJason 23.05.20

Drove - like all the rules. In fact, some fundamental differences from the first dow not see it, the basic principle is the same : point the first is not captured - skating rink merged. In General, I see many here are not aware, the game is about cps and the micro - if you can't intelligently five different keys per second press, then this is not for you, go back to the clash of clance your strategic genius to the world of the show.
In minuses write a bad appearance: looks either the same or worse than in dow, and it took a lot of years.
In General, the game is more for the poll and for those who are in dow, didn't play. The average modern player is nothing to do here.

R
Rataii 23.05.20

Very dual impressions. On the one hand is a great game with well detailed graphics,dynamic batches,back buildings, and so forth. And on the other - too bright graphics,a lot of some unnecessary chips and abilities(especially kill these vortices and orbital strikes,which just spread your army in just a few seconds...),the curves of the animation,small fonts, and the translation of the curve...So shredneck - best second part worse than the first)

M
Makar Stepanov 23.05.20

Liked it very much. The visual style is... well, to hell with him. Pros it has.

Gameplay... whew... Need a week of beta, to comprehend. This is something very arbitrary, but very clever and interesting. Situational tactics are very decide. Here I find artillery positions and figachit there three assault Marines, the artillery dies, there is chaos and we all kill. But a squad of enemy terminators is to stop my army and carries sepka three the Predator. Something to patch up the army, players are building plants right on the front line, and they horror the fragile (but not expensive) and a good attack makes several. And it's fun. The game is similar to something table rather then the size of the army is actually not such a role is played here can easily Sarasate having the right team in the right place. It is important to withdraw, but a special button for this PPC as lacking. The interface is not perfect, all very chaotic, why not bring all the abilities of all selected groups in one place where the button retreat?

Balance specific. I think you need to try to play this game with class coordination, when each of the players will use only a few types of troops, fully revealing their capabilities, so it will be more effective. I would like to not only 3x3, but 4x4.

Dreadnought with a machine gun instead of a hand there is fierce fail and you suck. Do dreadnoughts animated sadly. Shooting on the move, opening on the 8th level of your account is trash. Shooting on the move was an important part of the atmosphere Dove, part of his conditional realism and here again we have soldiers who have the first hours of the game the brain is able to perform only one operation at a time.

M
Makar Stepanov 23.05.20

Hmm. In short the question of the purchase will depend on the popularity of the game and its support. If the multiplayer will be lots of people (both in the same Wargame, where several years after release, you can safely play) - take it. If this is clearly a multiplayer-focused game will not be ultra-popular - sorry, no.

L
Lunersun 23.05.20

Impressions of the game