3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RPGeshNIK 23.05.20 10:09 pm

Bar \"The Chronicles Siberia\" (Syberia 3)

Bar the Chronicles Siberia - a topic where everyone can feel like home. We are not tied to any part of the game Seabury. Everyone can speak on a particular issue. Relax gentlemen and get pleasure from a relaxed and friendly conversation.
228 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 23.05.20

hmm, even the name is cool chose, well done!

R
RPGeshNIK 23.05.20

John MacTavish
Thank you))

H
Helena No4ka 23.05.20

All the skewers of mammoth and beer brewed from eggs amarsanaa cuckoo (the vodka was real):
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Helena No4ka 23.05.20

I have long been concerned with one topic Funny incidents in Siberia. I want to share:
1. Kate does not want to bathe in the shower of the train the entire game, mud is. Says that cold.
2. Kate periodically pushes bosom dirty zaplesneveluju the paddle lever, the keys are there any gears is a huge, dirty wet washcloth from the floor And once put a dirty smelly gasoline for the blouse!!! If you look at what she carries around with her, to be killed!
3. Temples in the monastery, painted in defiance of all the laws of Orthodox construction. The apse with the altar must look to the East, and the entrance should be from the West. In the game, and the apse and the entrance to the nearby temple are located nearby.
4. In Barrockstadt (the city with the German name), the Germans on the barge talking with a terrible accent, how other people live. Guy fuck German wife hardly translates into Russian...:)))
5. Kate with new York their boss, Valadilene in French, with the Germans in Barrockstadt, then the territory of Russia speak the same language. And all understand it! Polyglot direct some!!! Colonel Emelyanov casual talk with her and calls Katya :)
6. The monastery Kate put on wet, freshly washed in the icy water, a robe, and went, as if nothing had happened. And not even cold!
7. To change into the warm clothes in the attic, where no one, we didn't want to. We have to train to be dragged, schob certainly no one has seen.
8. The Baker in Valadilene with his mourning Dostal!!! So we spent the day hungry and passed :(
9. I don't see who chemodan Kate before the train told (she can't see, seriously)... And he (cumodin) were there (in the train)!!!
This plays out! Tell us what else is funny-the unusual found in the game.

F

I was very surprised to see Kate in the role of climber, very much comparable with Kate, which is hard to lift the suitcase

R
RPGeshNIK 23.05.20

John MacTavish
The conditions dictate.
Doctor Mossman
For the kebab thank you)

R
RPGeshNIK 23.05.20

Me most is the incident with the suitcase surprised.

H
Helena No4ka 23.05.20

And I wet robes in a swoon :))) the frost so nothing to wear!!! Arrr!!!

F

Doctor Mossman
well, maybe the monk has not yet had time to wash that robe)

And yet such an incident. Oscar said, without a passenger, that is Kate's train will not move. But then prespokoynenko left without ''passenger'' together with his brothers Burovye.

B
Bera 23.05.20

I actually thought that the game their own religion, about Christianity and me, and the thought arose. After all, Malka is not a Christian, and goes to the monastery. And Oscar - who is afraid of water got off the train to criminals has been dismantled....

v
veloomsk.ru 23.05.20

Hi everyone not seen! Should I be noted here.)
All the skewers of mammoth
Meanwhile, I heard mammoth meat taste good!.. so better let's amazonsii of cuckoos.)) Yes, and the beer Carlsberg is not the case, I say excellent?..))
From the very beginning of the game interested in this topic. These Voralberg (the manufacturers of fur. toys) really exist or are they fictional as you think?

F

vsemPrivet
at the expense of the toy manufacturers - I don't know, but Vorarlberg is a city in Austria
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Форарльберг

and what about the city Valadilene, seem to have one in real life, but only in Siberia

B
Bera 23.05.20

I mean in Siberia there is such locality Valadilene?
Rather Vorarlberg (Vorarlberg), the land in the West of Austria, so the 2.6 sq. km. of Admin. the center of Bregenz.(Source: Soviet encyclopedia,1980 Ed. стр1434)

B
Bera 23.05.20

the city of Bregenz is also part of the Vorarlberg, tourism, textile, al.tech., chem, Obuv., industry. Here the electro-technical industry for us. Maybe the prototype still was!? The land of Vorarlberg's probably just the area as the Donbass, Kuzbass. Or family with this Familia owned the land.

H
Helena No4ka 23.05.20

Do not understand this Valadilene...
On one site read: "We find ourselves in a small French village of Valadilene (Valadilene).
On another website we read: Vladilen, somewhere in the French Alps.
The third website read: Kate goes to the quiet Swiss town Valadilene (Valadilene).
Someone in that much!

B
Bera 23.05.20

Yeah, but in real life read it at all anywhere....

F

I have Kate talks all the time Valadilene.
By the way no Valadilene, no Barockstadt, no Aralbad or Komsomolsk in real life no.

v
veloomsk.ru 23.05.20

Hello, I arrived! And Komsomolsk-on-Amur!?)

B
Bera 23.05.20

And by the way the same hole as in the game. And about the other cities we can only guess. The resort is the former party cones....where is it? Spaceport.... where is it?

F

Bera
Well, as you can guess. For example, that Aralbad is Aralsk in real life and the spaceport is nothing in the world as the Baikonur cosmodrome (assumptions, nothing more).
And what about romanowska something. In Buryatia there is a village with a similar name Romanovka, perhaps this is Romanovsk.
Now, what'd you find in Wikipedia about Romanovka, right here is the article about the village. but the area where it is located http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Баунтовский_эвенкийский_район_Бурятии