3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jekyl 23.05.20 10:11 pm

Technical problem and a few questions (Diablo 2)

1. Do not run the game on a widescreen monitor (1920x1080) in full screen. Gets all famous label unhandled exception: access_violation (c0000005)
In response, I would like to read the full guide for kettle for installing the glide and how to use it (again, in the attitudes of different programs and mods for Diablo I am a layman, so I expect detailed answers) and also, another way to solve this problem (if any).
2. Once downloaded Diablo 2, was version 1.13. Wrote that version of the game is not suitable. On the forum I found the latest version, 1.14 C or d, don't remember. Start. But I'm not triples, not to run now the game in multiple Windows through d2m.
In response, I want to read the solutions to this problem, or complete guide on how to install an alternative client, or put version 1.13, which will support the game on our server.
In advance, thanks for reading. Waiting for your tips
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 23.05.20

1. you have to pass videotest (D2VIdTst.exe in the game folder) and try both proposed amendments
glide nothing to do with it

a
annortheone 23.05.20

So you're in full screen mode or want to play in windowed? Eniwa,
1) download the original client from blizzov
2) Set the Alt. the client in a folder with Diablo confirming the replacement of files.
3) Multiwindows d2m can not be used, but if you want it, also throw in a folder with Diablo, and from there make a shortcut to d2m, the properties of which propisivat you need startup keys, like -w-nohide -res800 -orbtext -multiwin -priority normal -title D2 nohide main

With unhandled exception: access_violation (c0000005) there is a fix, but it may not work at all:
a) open a command prompt cmd.exe as administrator
b) disable Data Execution Prevention via command line:
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

Reboot

To enable back DEP
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn

O
Olezha Buhalo 23.05.20

ANN_OR
Yes, you have nurse hacker :D

f
firkax 23.05.20

in the post ANN_ORа correct only the first two points
the third item - d2m - with Alt. the client is non-compliant and in the best case just will have no impact and at worst will lead to additional departures of the client in an unexpected place, but its function (many Windows) in the Alt. the client is without him

fuss with DEP too to anything

a
annortheone 23.05.20

firkax
The old-fashioned run through d2m, but with the viola. client. And however no flights are not watching. Disabling DEP helped on some computers.
For too meticulous highlighted some suggestion in the previous post.

J
Jekyl 23.05.20

At the moment, the topic is closed. Pay tribute to your respect ANN_OR'in, people spent more than 3 hours for help in solving my problem.

f
firkax 23.05.20

And however no flights are not watching.
so lucky just, d2m made for a specific patch (for 1.13 C was the other) and your patch again, at least useless

K
King Leon 23.05.20

Disabled DEP helps. Still need to run everything in compatibility mode and from imini administrator.