3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mailz 23.05.20 10:11 pm

\"Brake\" weapons from mods (Fallout 4)

Hello! I decided listed here to install a couple of guns, and like all anything, but when you call these weapons by the favorites it appears in the hands not immediately. There are no dips in fps and I have unarmed among a lot of running. Who faced? How to treat?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 23.05.20

Miles
And in the comments to the fashion written? Maybe it's all

s
saturn7774 23.05.20

Miles
Also the ... Equipment the weapon comes with a delay of a few seconds. I also wait until the character deigns to take stock of the rifle or something. Have become more cautious than usual to estimate and consider before to fit into any bludnice ...
This happens with many mods on the weapon, if not all.

How to treat ?..
No way. You can try to move these mods to the top of the loading order of plugins ... and even then, such manipulation is not a panacea.

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Miles
The higher the texture quality of the gun the longer it will be equipped with . If the barrel 4K textures , and a piece of iron weak , maybe not weak but mods Grand edokov under 100 , then draw the barrel will be order . Prescription Treatment suggests itself .

K
Kirlusha 23.05.20

Miles
SSD and video card with a wider bus.
That's all the treatment:)

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Miles
Yeah I forgot the weapon during the movement appears much longer ( which makes sense ).

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Kirlusha
NOT a fact .

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.05.20

Miles
Citigrou:
The higher the texture quality of the gun the longer it will be equipped with . If the barrel 4K textures , and a piece of iron weak , maybe not weak but mods Grand edokov under 100 , then draw the barrel will be order.
I noticed that too so ruchkami through paint.net and DDS Converter edit texture resolution to at least 2K with their subtleties in their Sobranie, sometimes authors gun mods go a little overboard with 4K resolution and not even compress in a format that reads quickly, for example the original texture weighs in at 5MB and the author, all 16-20MB

s
saturn7774 23.05.20

By the way, the players say the matter ... High resolution textures !

Miles, search the archives with your mod, texture with less quality than the set you have ... Instead of 4K, 2K put.
How he forgotten something ... I'm in Paint.net stelz suit edited ( changed beyond recognition ). Though he is not a hotkey suited up, and after the PIP-boy, but the game hang ...

K
Kirlusha 23.05.20

Scarobay-spy
Scarobay-spy wrote:
NOT a fact .
I somehow just helped. I often try different fashion. Put, delete. Some left for your build and put it in ba2.
Of course, while fashions with weighty textures hanging just in the folder, it is naturally loaded longer.
But as soon as I changed HDD to SSD and put the gtx 1060 gtx 950 instead of the need to ba2 disappeared. All loaded quickly.
Well, what do you disagree with?

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Kirlusha
I totally agree of course it would help if when you install the mods the achievements not run into , and so on. and so.