3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DnipR 23.05.20 10:11 pm

Phantoms and offline mode. (Dark Souls)

I really like the lore of the game, but all I know about him is some excerpts from YouTube and streams. Once, 100 years ago, I tried to start playing the first DS, when there are no fixes were not. Of course, then I threw the game somewhere after an hour and a half (talking about the PC version). Decided to go now all the pieces just for the sake of learning Laura, locations and bosses. But, as for the past couple of years I turned into a ferocious kasalika, I wouldn't be in a rush, the standard passage. So, I decided that the usual locations will take place with the trainer on immortality, and the bosses immortality disable that used at least some of challenge left. But the problem is that the phantoms are invading even if I put steam in offline mode (I read somewhere that it helps with the phantoms). To spend time on these fights, I obviously don't, but to kill slowly the other player too, no desire. Just now, after hours of playing, I invaded a player. Kicked me, I realized that can't kill and just started to crap eventually came out. Is there any ways to get rid of the intruders but to kill the Internet ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.E.U.S 23.05.20

If I'm not mistaken, the invasion in the first and third parts only happen when you humanity. Be hollow and intrusion will not. Second, the invalid part of the series, always invade. At least you're a man, though hollow. Only offline mode can help. But he will not save you from NPC invasions.

D
DnipR 23.05.20

D. E. U. S
And the gameplay is not affected, apart from this intrusion ? I mean in what form to run, hollow or human.

D
D.E.U.S 23.05.20

No, it doesn't.

S
Sigelleveigh 23.05.20

Well as not affected. The more Active humanity, the higher the chance of rare loot from certain enemies. For example, the Halberd Black Knight, etc. with this humanity, to the kindling of the fires, pumping the amount of Estus.

T
Terving 23.05.20

DnipR
Some of the NPC drops unique loot. Respectively, and their history. The same sort of knight from the first part.

S
SamuraiSpirit 23.05.20

D. E. U. S
Well, ghosts are not only real people are. There are more NPC phantoms, Jeremiah, for example.

D
Dead Note 23.05.20

that's thanks to DnipR games and falling into Andromeda. If you pictures, why lezish?

u
urist666 23.05.20

If you run offline, then invade have only the NPC.

i
i dnt think so 23.05.20

DnipR wrote:
So, I decided that the usual locations will take place with the trainer on immortality, and the bosses immortality disable that used at least some of challenge left
Snmi pants, conductive but meat

D
DnipR 23.05.20

Dead Note
ixda, what makes you think that causality is a sign of recapctha ? Now I don't have as much time as before, and if I sit down to play, I want to dive into the gameplay with a head from the first to the last minute. If the gameplay will be gaps, the game I get bored after half an hour or an hour and I'll delete it. So it was with the third Witcher, which already at the first location we most of the time just pressing the W button, getting from point to point (although the rest of the game, I'm sure wonderful). And DS the gaps of the gameplay for me - when you are one and the same place you pass by 100 times. I go through the game with immortality, not because I could not pass it in normal mode, but because I know that I tired of the game after the 5th restart. Why am I going through it, I have already written, I like the location and ENT.

T
Terving 23.05.20

Dead Note
Well, Andromeda is here at all out of place. It is neither a bad game nor good, it just didn't work out. Why not take for example the Witcher 3 or the same Mass Effect 1, 2, 3. Yes, a bunch of games. Why the poles do not shun to make to the player mode selection. Do you want to go - please. In the face with his boot but with a flourish - and that can be arranged. The Japanese, went his own twisted mind. Spirit of the samurai ...blah. Many bosses are traversed in a series of Dark, loose enough in the coop. And if people like to play alone, even without the NPC phantom? Same with Horny Smogon if to call Solera, rolled out easily. Alone harder, much more. Then the question of test of balance - at what level of player to hone the game? View fighting TolomeoR or Ray Dhimitri. Both the Camera, but I think we have such animals there will be. So if you focus on them, then many will simply say - it is necessary to me. So if the player in the OFFICE! Laine puts cheat, he just, without nerves, wants to play, not sit, puffing, swearing and thinking why I burn their nerves. sorry lot bukaf)))

D
Dead Note 23.05.20

Terving
so in this sense lots of Soulsof. The skill of the player. The whole point to watch and remember. But for people like DnipR is the pinnacle of mental activity in favor of them doing those predikstolen. I'm not saying it's bad, it's bad that so many do. But not all players are stupid vegetables. Against the background of all this, the Souls series stands out because a large appreciation. And I don't want this series have cattle in kazualschinu.

D
Demitshur 23.05.20

Dead Note
The series will not be included in casual wear, because she was initially as a promoter of soft seats consolers (and just a feature of this series of games). Oh how I was swearing when I did demon souls on the PS3, I still swear with the passage of the dark souls 3. Although the previously obtained experience of the game still helps.

G
GG4 23.05.20

DnipR
Offline invade only the NPC, but 6 pieces for the whole game, you can play online but without the humanity to see the signs. But I think you have no matter how to play with cheats you thrown on a dead server to the same as you, there are people iznachatelno a little, and after so much time already gone I think.

D
Dead Note 23.05.20

Demitshur
not entirely, but part 2 makes things much easier.
Although the previously received game experience still helps
so that's the point. After the first DTS I in a kindergarten thought, but exactly to Islita with Londo and beyond)

D
Demitshur 23.05.20

Dead Note
The beginning of the game is not as simple as that (but it is necessary so as not to scare players and they do not have time to request a refund). And then you can complete.

D
DnipR 23.05.20

GG4
On the advice of users and play. Run online the floor condition, see the signs and the spirits of other players, only NPCs invade. Thank you to everyone who replied ON the TOPIC. Topic can be closed.
PS Until I noticed that threw me for a special server. Spirits flicker every minute, and the inscriptions on the ground at every corner, ladder and so on. What is sometimes right in front of adds and disappear.

m
mihalevski 23.05.20

In the first part of still alive online? 0_o