3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20 10:11 pm

The issue of choice.. (Fallout 4)

Guys,what is better to choose Institute or the Brotherhood of Steel..
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Robik Bobik 23.05.20

You setpolarity or just to Express your opinion?

Y
Yaroslav Lihomanov 23.05.20

the brotherhood of steel, the Institute nabwi

N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20

Robik Bobik
Opinion. Now I chose the Brotherhood because accidentally talked to the Doctor Did seem to... And from the job from her, and appeared in Based to Download a virus... you Can do something to avoid this?

S
Strchi 23.05.20

Personally, I'm for BS, too frilly, this Institute and the son of moron grew up, I gave birth to him, I will destroy

-
-Alcatraz-- 23.05.20

Spoilers Institute Director of all-IT's HIS SAIYIN!!!!! So I'm in.... sorry for the spoiler.

N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20

affalas
And that would go for School!? You need to immediately say YESWhen he speaks to give a Chance!? And then I clicked don't know... And weighs next quest.. tipo.. uploading a Virus.

s
scorg94 23.05.20

BlackNigerSofa
It's kind of original BS was so. Eastern (Washington) people helped. And in Boston they are from the same Washington came.

R
Robik Bobik 23.05.20

NeGaTiIiV
BS for doing it standards. As they have, to me, more of a good purpose, despite the lack of technology of the Institute.
under the spoiler will explain why part of the story if that)
Spoilers the General policy of the BS is that they profit not only to eliminate the threat posed by the Institute, in connection with Pakistani people, but to protect the entire Commonwealth. And the Institute on the contrary, because of their technology, considered himself the navel of the earth, and wanted complete control over the Commonwealth. Not once, with the surface called the second, without the right to survival or a better life. Therefore, the final ending I left BS.
subway do not take into account, it is generally some boobies.

s
scorg94 23.05.20

BlackNigerSofa
To be honest, I, too, only it seen one yet, but the rifle is useless is not shown.

H
Hevel 23.05.20

For meetmenow can be completed if neither of them are not satisfied.

S
Strchi 23.05.20

Robik Bobik
Do you not understand? They kidnap people and recruiting to develop the technology with their help, a simple recruitment mission, but...((( a Bunch of robots, I Watched terminator - understand.

N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20

Robik Bobik
Took the game and chose the Institute was not disappointed because At the Institute of science,the future of mankind,the pure DNA of people without the mutation,plants,animals

N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20

that is, they really will be able to restore humanity. And BS standards, too.. but they still... they just took destroyed half the City.

N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20

And spit the largest city" And other small settlements. So.. not to say.. And more for the Institute will maintain a good relationship.

l
licharok 23.05.20

The norms of the Institute. Subway - some bajari (even killed say they will Give their life for Cinta?. Yeah, to me neh). BS - crazy cans. The choice is obvious :D

R
Robik Bobik 23.05.20

NeGaTiIiV
the spoiler is probably for you I wrote). And Yes, if you Institute the Commonwealth will respond negatively about you, well, it's so not a spoiler

N
NeGaTiIiV 23.05.20

Robik Bobik
No.. I just passed already :) With all major add-ons! And took 1 day and 5 hours.. + base Construction 3-4h. :) And more.

b
blastedgolem2 23.05.20

Here almost all the experts, so ask your question here. 've been playing for more than three days clean time, a 32-level, walking with dog, detective, homemade robot, now I go with Kate. She's crazy about me, she admitted, but I have it, yet, hold on to friends. Has accumulated two platoons of tokens killed me knights BS, knocking their helicopters or flying up to them as a raider. Kate is very helpful. Swan was killed, a ship with sails already with the flew, thick them me a Lieutenant was appointed. With the Subway we only met once. Preston is waiting for when I give him the signal to attack the Institute. But until it's done its job on the sweep of the settlements, the Institute will not attack. The question is: a game about the States, hence there is the mentality of the American. I have conceived, together with the Minutemen, to take us all out, and BS, and Subway, well, the Institute of course. Saw in the Internet somewhere that you can Bang and the Garvey, although to kill the mayor of diamond city, bug him, and the head of security I do not work, they come alive. HP ends, then the character gets up and starts to talk as if nothing had happened. Whether real choose the strategy of passing?
Thank you. Vadik

A
Abbat76 23.05.20

blastedgolem2
Vadim, your strategy enter the strategy does not pull at all.
I will explain why:
In the game you can easily choose 90% of all quests for EVERY faction in the game, while not quarreling with others. You can make quests for BS, for Subway Blowjob-the man and the institution, while remaining friendly to all of them. Right up until will no quests in Mass Fusion (production of energade) or direct the task to Destroy the Subway.
From your strategy you lost a great partner Paladin Dance in the eternal indestructible power armor BS has lost access to the resources of the BS, at least two free kits T-60 including one of them with a unique coloration paladin BS. Yes, much more lost.
Macdonagh comes alive because with him there is a quest that must decide his fate - to kill or to expel him from diamond city. Or let it kill one good man. the quest you did, but decided short circuiting Macdonncha. Especially because he's not human at all ;)
Your so-called strategy of the passage is similar to a primitive excision of the entire counter. And the selection is primitive and stupid Blowjob of Samui as a base of the faction in General guarantees the boring quests and boring dull gameplay as a General mintMenu running for the homeless (General, run Toshka pokrainei! General, hit the road get three homeless people to join us! General, go kill the ghouls in the supermarket!) Ugh!
At the same time, your faction Blowjob-of men none of the other factions, in principle, not hostile! they have no quarrel with the BS or with the Subway or with the Institute originally.
But to decide how to play, of course, you ;)