3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakosters 23.05.20 10:12 pm

Hard lags on normal computer ! (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Bought the game a year ago , when it was the old video card - R9 270x Gameng , and 4 Giga operatives . The game worked fine , without any hard lags , everything was in the 70-80 fps on medium settings . Recently purchased RX 460 and wildest lags now I can't play ! Reduced configuration through the floor and the Fps jumps from 20 to 40 . Firewood cost new operatives 8 gigs , but this game cares ! If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me )

34 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 23.05.20

Latest on your scrine what?

w
william1992 23.05.20

In theory there should be written the card. And you have it not defined

L
Lakosters 23.05.20

william1992
this is a screenshot of Ccleanerа

L
Lakosters 23.05.20

william1992
Perhaps due to the fact that I have not updated Ccleaner is not showing vidyahu ?

S
Shadowarm 23.05.20

Apparently the CPU is not over vidyahu and is a bottleneck,but this is not accurate.Although I think that is the case

w
william1992 23.05.20

Shadowarm
The CPU didn't become weaker, so it is unlikely

w
william1992 23.05.20

Lakosters
No. Can't.
Here and found your problem

F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

Percent under the replacement.. he just has had its day)) for rainbow need i7 2nd generation and above

w
william1992 23.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes man also says that to replace the card all was well!!! And here percents??? Hello!

E
Eroppo 23.05.20

Lakosters
Firewood cost new
Old wood is first removed completely?
Specprog from АМДhttp://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx
Shadowarm
Weak vidyuhi closer to the office level, same as the old one was - what percent have to take out?

F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

william1992
Hello?)))))))
Lakosters
Driver in order to radescu? screen give this to the driver

Spoiler

L
Lakosters 23.05.20

Eroppo
Neeee , not deleted )

w
william1992 23.05.20

Lakosters
Download Display program uninstallerи remove the old driver in safe mode, then put the new. And you will have happiness

F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

Lakosters
I had to remove using amdclean and clean using DDU Unistaller there in safe mode offer. and then have to put pure wood.. AMD always have trouble with them.. so delete the diagram above and install again.. and watch the driver should appear red and there's got to write all the info about your vidyuhi

L
Lakosters 23.05.20

Fei Fong

F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

Lakosters
strange like all the rules... but then try it in other games. how is it in fps.. if there is trouble then do what I wrote below..
Lakosters
Look on the shelves)))
1st.. right now I swing from here prog http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx
wait until it deletes you everything... there the alert will not ssy)
2nd until the driver is removed shake DDU Unistaler/ he free find.
3E. after setup 1st fulfilled the deletion of the video driver.(without restarting) the program will offer but you click no. then run DDU Unistaller and choosing to safe mode computer will restart in safe. appear prog DDU and then there is AMD and press delete with reboot of all the waiting and rebootet computer again but in normal mode, Congratulations you have a clean video card and computer from old drivers..
4th go to the website of AMD and shake their latest drivers. put rabotaesh they offer)
5th if everything is OK the test) and go to drink beer)))))

L
Lakosters 23.05.20

Fei Fong
Just downloaded this app , went out the window , not what I read because English is not master pushed something like OK . The screen went out a couple of times and rebooted the computer ) What's next ? xD

L
Lakosters 23.05.20

To be honest I do kettle if someone added on Skype and help I would be grateful ) [email protected] )))

w
william1992 23.05.20

Lakosters
There is Russian language. Do you remove it without safe mode

F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

Lakosters wrote:
Just downloaded this app , went out the window , not what I read because English is not master pushed something like OK . The screen went out a couple of times and rebooted the computer ) What's next ? xD
all the rules you have the driver removed. now download app DDU Unistaler and select it deleting in biospace mode computer will reboot in safe and there select AMD and delete with reboot this will clean the tailings from the old wood.. and then the computer restarts. and all safely put new wood...
william1992
no safe he can just black screen some to do..
because in the simple mode part of AMD will not remove