3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20 10:12 pm

Krogan stealth (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In short, Voelde helped one krogan to fight off kettou. Well, it is, of course, like dude, appreciate it. Peace, friendship, blah, blah, blah... Then says he does not want to stay in debt and in return will give my Persian some mechanizmu who breaks veils with invisible and point the way to untold riches, type opens some secret planet. But first it is necessary to guess a riddle of three I. Then Cho pressed and disappeared, became invisible, heard the footsteps, and the tracks are on earth, and most are not visible. And if you try to speak with him again, he speaks: -
Solve the problem again and the invisible will become visible.
Cho do that? Most importantly - in the task list it is marked as already done.
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 23.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Relog probyvali? I happened ( not in this mission ) that disappeared people and talk to them as it is impossible, restarted it and they appeared)

S
Smoothie 23.05.20

Please be more specific. Where did you find Croghan on Waelde(screen card, if not difficult)? Went through the whole game with all(that I could find) quests, but nothing was found.

S
Sidorovich12 23.05.20

Smoothie
Join issue.

B
Blaster Dark 23.05.20

I also subscribe to the question!

K
Ketik 23.05.20

there was no krogan in Oelde((

S
Siniy Kot 23.05.20

the name of the quest in the Studio
and a screenshot of the map where this action is happening would be great, too

a
alex5269 23.05.20

Oh, this schemer. told me about a quest that no one saw that all to interest, and then merged without telling him about the details

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

No such quest. No different anywhere on the wiki. And there are no prerequisites for this mysterious the secret planet. For we nowhere except major planets generally don't land. Came, stuffing, left.

D
Dimast1941 23.05.20

Ketik
Depends what you smoke

T
Teranaft234 23.05.20

Also have not seen doom ...
Maybe here, in the MEA - zabagovany, secondary quests are there ?

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.05.20

alex5269 wrote:
...then merged without telling him about the details
Smoothie wrote:
Where did you find Croghan on Waelde(screen card, if not difficult)?
Guys, a lot of work, didn't have time to unsubscribe. Screenshots can not do, can only roughly guide - if you mentally divide the map into four parts, this place will be in the lower right corner approximately in the middle.
I will describe again in more detail. The first time it passed, up flew the ship and threw up kitty and began to shoot. Well, I decided a bit of exp to raise, stopped, and all of them have heroically won. Then that asshole krogan showed up, he was there, it turns out, was from the very beginning and it kitty wanted to kill. Just immediately noticed. Well, after I have above described. The quest is called"the Mystery of the three.

o
oOAttackOo 23.05.20

subscribe to the topic, in any close

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Alt + print screen and paste in peint. Nope this quest anywhere. Would have traveled far and wide. And the chance that I must have missed a quest somewhere, though not impossible, but extremely small.

A
ArmandoX 23.05.20

It was the same in Inquisition interesting Easter eggs: Lord Concoctions Arundle with Inquistorial, unique shield a Slice of Fate, Fatal Leg... Suddenly there is something cheerful?

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Easter eggs missing. But he's talking about the quest, which, apparently, was never seen again.