3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20 10:12 pm

Help to find the mod on modular armor black (Fallout 4)

People ! Maybe someone met a mod on modular armor ( black) . Very much hunting Sirius, add ( Language of fashion do not care) ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 23.05.20

Scarobay-spy
Nanoarmor?

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 23.05.20

Scarobay-spy
look here http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4865/? you might need it http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6923/?
I don't know

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Many thanks, the 1st link is what you need .

D

Scarobay-spy
Yes, health happy travels!I'm also in the way, right now, a radio set with the Russian voice acting with him will be fun.gathered here is a hodgepodge eyeballs 250 + mods.thank tridognayta everything great with almost no lags at high))with my bucket.You don't use a case wrey smash and bashed patch the game not patches?

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Yes no do not patch , at the very salyanka 176 , this is without texture . And why should these patches (Skye is also not the patch) install using NMM - yet all smoothly .

D

Scarobay-spy
for leveled worksheets,XS I with Skyrim remains a habit to bash patch.for example, put mod on Kalash AK74M Assault Rifle 1.0.1 and it went on sale and its only on the submarine you can find or through the console

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Usually a good gun fashion is very extensive and combines the patches to make risky , but if some items ( from different mods ), the same ID can get - AE.... . If I remember correctly AK74M Assault Rifle 1.0.1 and should be on the Chinese submarine(aka Chinese) )))

D

Scarobay-spy wrote:
AK74M Assault Rifle 1.0.1 and should be on the Chinese submarine(aka Chinese) )))
no it's like our Russian machine, according to the author of China imported Russian weapons because they liked the materials and resources to produce their own assault riflesthis is for Laura))about id,well, like no problem but I'm not so much mods for weapons use.it would be even cooler if he would have vrazhin was not yet met.put another mod as Val and VSS we can also somewhere to Shine.well, AK74M Assault Rifle 1.0.1 Nesterovsky mod!I can not get enough.a qualitative model is almost like tarcowie.

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Listen , and try all your weapons in the leveled list add using kit . I imagine in the Sky did .

D

I'll have to try,although I fear this program.don't know why.And you through what sort of plugins?

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Try fear nothing , tighten( on Skye even got his bow) . Sorted LOOT-om very comfortable(I think) .

D

clear.I also use LOOT,but my build slightly wrong sorts you have in your hand to dosourceroute.I read somewhere
that Profi in manual sort-ETOGES hemorrhagic full))
( on Skye even his bow zababahali) probably valid,there is a screen?

S
Scarobay-spy 23.05.20

Well We are not pros , We like it easier)) Luca Vidocq still that ))) , I can't photoshop to understand a full plate .

D

clear.I photoshop no friends))