3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 23.05.20 10:12 pm

With obnovleniem? (For Honor)

Do I understand correctly that zamesto promised new characters, and other Goodies we received from the developers of the fat across the face,in the form of nevidannoy generosity: proposalsa on the floor, the (upd:actually less) solutions to the optimization problems and network code?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
balabxl 23.05.20

ColonelJason
The Persians will be released early next season. Half a year? 14.02.2017 - 27.04.2017. And a gig, what exactly are you waiting for, this is interesting.

C
ColonelJason 23.05.20

And lasted like half a year.. all sorts Nishtyakov. modes, for example.

b
balabxl 23.05.20

ColonelJason
It's only the end of the season. For the season gave the Vikings, the samurai, the knights of XS. On account regimes, even who does not stutter, the insides were not even.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 23.05.20

ColonelJason
But with optimization, you're fine.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

ColonelJason
Modes he wanted. And you yubisoftu write about the siege\masses.battle\к0р0ваны. They developers say. And not enough brains to think)

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

Disaire
I occasionally there are problems with subsidence fps. If the standard from 60 to 90, then at some point (with nothing connected) is, to 0 to fall sharply.
And I hate that fps is equal to the host (played with a friend, whose old laptop. Had to play in 30 fps like it. Compared to the 20 fps Armagh - it was torture)

b
baracus10 23.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Did not notice this. Maybe the problem is in the system? At 1060-oops not supposed to sink below 60. Unless of course You have disabled dynamic reflection. About 30 of them linked to a host - never heard of it.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.05.20

baracus10
When the garbage with missing files fix it, I'll write if there's time)

C
ColonelJason 23.05.20

Disaire
7700 for the i7 I, too, was all right. Although the geysers are all the same lag.