3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20 10:13 pm

The game decided to change Russian language to English? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All the good time.Dear tell me who has faced this problem.IN THE GAME SPONTANEOUSLY CHANGED THE LANGUAGE.

I looked in settings and there Russian is virtually nonexistent.

Left the old profile put it all falls into place.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RealKing 23.05.20

viktort15
you are a stranger profile set ? if so that is in other languages, I was so, just change the language settings

B
BOBY100 23.05.20

viktort15
when you open the language setup and settings with the mouse wheel flipping down there many languages including Russian

B
BOBY100 23.05.20

viktort15

V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20

RealKing
Hi. no game has been updated and he left.usually delete and then left as if he knew.

V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20

BOBY100
Duck me all the same I wonder why spontaneously changed the language. Thank you for the advice.

s
sashababich2201 23.05.20

viktort15
I was so, when the second profile, deleted all mods.

V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20

sashababich22011968
Yes, I nor any manipulation did not.Night swept, everything was OK and the next time you log it happened.

b
b6611 23.05.20

viktort15
It happens not infrequently after departure, sometimes for no apparent reason. Well, unless the language happens to be out all the settings in the game, including some you (for example off. testimony FPS) or the Documents need to reactivate the console. Don't know why this is happening, but you have to go to one of the profiles and to reconfigure everything as it was. Last = pleased with the upgrade 1.27.1.6 s.

C
CuBEERyack 23.05.20

when I first installed right now, so it was all OK

V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20

b6611
Well now we know that the game can happen and what not expect.It is not good.

F
Foxers 23.05.20

Such things are happen on the Repack. Checked and adjusted))
In General, You probably giving you good advice are the pros (judging by the activity) as vladimir1203 or something with 56

V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20

Foxers
Hello Irina. Duck I have a license.The way to fix it is possible to find but would like to understand the root of the problem.

F
Foxers 23.05.20

viktort15
I myself do not remember such problem at all. Game changed language when they joined third-party downloaded English profile. Were used for testing. But after the change to a more Russian language did not change.

V
Viktor.T. 23.05.20

Foxers
Hello Irene. Yes no I do not put left-wing profiles.Thanks for the information.