3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arentos 23.05.20 10:13 pm

Underworld (Diablo 2)

Don't like LoD. I like the Underword and I want to play it on the Internet with someone, I just don't know where it can be done. You will not prompt?
55 Comments
Sort by:
u
uGryumiy 23.05.20

no

A
Arentos 23.05.20

And through Hamachi, someone tried?

g
g_n 23.05.20

Underworld specks

A
Arentos 23.05.20

I repeat the question. Through Hamachi, someone tried?

A
ARkaine 23.05.20

Yeah, and it works. pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Arentos 23.05.20

ARkaine
Hope so... pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kefir4ik 23.05.20

Who played in the Underworld! Very cool mod for those who are tired of the old Diablo! Huge inventory, a large number of features of the cube, the characters changed in appearance, monsters too! The whole armor changed in appearance, reminding a bit of Diablo hellfire! all in Russian, however, who did not play highly recommend.

And yet, already in the first act, in front of the monastery are hell cows!Quality brutal! And some caves in the same the 1st act of sitting at 15-16 DIABLO themselves, a perversion, but cool)))

For each LVL give 2 points on the skills!

F
FuryBONDik 23.05.20

The author in the 1st act of Hubert. And it's full of jokes! I can not leave 1 of the act to make new, цта6, хото40, etc.!!!! As for me et is just stupid!! From nm overow no HP at all their sneses 1 and thus the day qual to 90!!!
There is 1 crap - Schiller!!!

d
dream_ond 23.05.20

How to set to play on the Internet.What are the patches needed.

d
dream_ond 23.05.20

And can't create the Quant.Always writes this name taken.Tell me.

p
p0cik 23.05.20

on what server are you going to play underworld ?

x
xxxBouHxxx 23.05.20

he will come up with!

g
g_n 23.05.20

in fashion on the Internet not normally play

B
Bomj1337 23.05.20

But in them, and a single normally not poigraesh. Especially in underworld. Google, like there was somewhere a g..but the server.

q
quak-ER 23.05.20

I heard that on Diablo 2 underworld 33 new recipe who have everything PLIZ write THANKS in advance

I
IceSpeed 23.05.20

no offense, but this is complete garbage, not fashion.....runs a pack of Diablo starting with act 1 and merges without any chance....the truth was once to me when one was demolished in the 1st act..the other 7 pieces did not work :))))

L
LLlyT-Mozgodrobil 23.05.20

What'well, then you either NAP or XS, no offense of course, but mod this one very much even anything for times**BOV. From the first act getting 42-45уровнем, there are turds of Trichopathy, duck here from a nightmare with them falling down heap of junk, and they are killed with a single blow, yet in some caves crawling uber diable, falling on anyhu...And in the end...Hell, fifth act, in world chamber you can pick up a unique gem, he's kind of a diamond called, in General it properties just s*capacity, my Pala shield was to protect the 6K and he gave so much of bullshit...Anyways in these rocks the whole bonus. Drop runes there are just crazy...All the equipment is Packed ber'AMI, zod's and so and so. Mod is mainly for fun, not for serious players adhere to the original:):)

I
IceSpeed 23.05.20

the author himself said about this mod, he can do hell knows what, not fashion.....after he released his second mod ( can't remember the name ), but more balanced and more interesting
in General, there is a real fashion in which to play and which was endorsed by all of the players in the world, and the Underworld is just the beginning modmeykerov and as it usually happens - bad

L
LLlyT-Mozgodrobil 23.05.20

You know, sometimes you want to discharge that is to say, the duck here in this case, you can play bagnuty under world, way back in the first act in the mausoleum and many more where a bunch of cows:)

Z
Zzaj 23.05.20

Diablo 2 Underworld: help who than can, for example, WHAT to DO with this cube, there are threads revered nifiga not understand, I have more popular, like two small red stone to put in it and such a button click, etc.)) and of course that the opinion ujasno pisses me off, is that I was left with the last task on the first level, find the fucking Andriel, so I got to her in the depths of the catacombs fucking nunnery, BUT there I immediately almost kills the demon Diablo, which healthy red dragons 5 pieces which instantly rings of fire kills the fuck out my entire entourage and I for one..(( HELP me busit it already..(