3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 23.05.20 10:15 pm

To Fix The Clock. (Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Who figured out how to do the job it completely. There are three remote. I have inserted the images of the siege everywhere saw three of these rejected, then removed the bars from the generator nearby and you can watch completely panicite, and will be light and a couple of cultists will say well done but not completely you should have to learn all these images . If you put on all remotes images of a green meadow or an underwater city I have reset the settings remotes . It turns out I learned only about the images of the siege. What to do to learn all three images?
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nozerot 23.05.20

left - green Central - underwater-right - siege get in watch

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.05.20

And in my opinion seems to be no value. In any case, I started from left to right and text from top to bottom.

M
Marat Grifon 23.05.20

JS_Denton
Where the environment gives a hint, near the right panel is a sign on the wall and on it the signature of ancient something there, and the left panel are the columns on the stairs and if they bring there will be something old written, so process of elimination is the way of the Oasis MPa Jolis in the remote center.

W
Willnen 23.05.20

XS I do, look me up, bashed and then passed

T
Timoros Krig_ 23.05.20

To solve the problem with the clock there are at least two rows of tips.
At most locations and in the texts of interaction to the mini-obelisks.

A
Andreyka_05 23.05.20

And if they broke, where to find the item to replace (in variant with well-developed mysticism)?

H
HeyB9zo4ka 23.05.20

Andreyka_05
Left on the map there is a broken device, and from there you can take a part and fix