3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 23.05.20 10:16 pm

Nfs 2017, when? (Need for Speed (2015))

For example, the new Batlfront 2 EA has already leaked and patiserie. And me're interested, we have why EA is not leaking info about the new NFS? he has also in this year out.
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 23.05.20

on these babossov and rear-wheel drive marketers nah need nothing)

N
Nigger1994 23.05.20

Before E3 usually a bit of news on the game merge, and then at E3 show trailer-smaller, pictures. Well, actually check it out.

w
wand21 23.05.20

It was already news that there will be a new part of Need for Speed.

b
bennsk 23.05.20

In the spring of next year.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

You are really INTERESTED in nfs 2017 getcause after the failure of nfs 2015 ???
Well, you masochists...
They seem designed to take trash and legendary part of the series. Here only HP they have turned more or less normal, the rest is complete dross.
They have not defiled Porsche anlished, so I am sure 1000...0000% that this is it Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed 2017.

To wait and hope for the best, after this great deception, as 2015 or NFS Bridge vanted? No, thank you.
Honestly, I think that EA is gonna fuck up something.

n
nstepanov 23.05.20

bennsk
then NFS 2018

w
william1992 23.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
So 2015go very suitable NSF

A
ALLexeIka 23.05.20

william1992
I also liked, but HP does not digest! So the taste and color markers are different!

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

william1992
OMG, seriously? fit??? Hmm... You're definitely a masochist or just good games not met ?
In 2015, NSF is NOTHING but a more or less normal editor vinyls.
The AI is stupid, the graphics is rubbish (solid soap, even in 4K), management of it, tuning little cars little, the world is smaller with MV 2005, the same bugs which were not removed with the release of the game... And now it's worth 2K rubles. Hmm, do you really think this game fit?

PS I prefer to drive in the Crew than this. Though there tuning more and more locations, is where carousing. Although Crewe are also far from ideal.

w
william1992 23.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
What 2K rubles??)))) Crying in the pillow
Graphics HS???)))))) Here even say nothing
Im quite a normal. What's problem with him????
Tuning like cars, by the standards of the NSF, that's enough. Plus a lot of really cool machines.
So Yes, I think this game fit.FIT!!!

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

william1992
on release the game was worth 2K, Deluxe 2.5 K. as it stands now I do not care, I took it for 2K. T_T
graphics are really shit, you probably just have nothing to compare.
AI normal? Hmm, are you sure you played it? AI opponents still all right (although too blunt), but the cops - it's just a laugh through her tears. More dumb cops I have in any game not seen.
About tuning and cars. You're probably not familiar with the series of games NFS, just write.
Plus a lot of really cool machines.
Hmm, let me see a lot is how much? 3 or 4 ?

w
william1992 23.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
You are in addition to stuffing, like you're probably not playing, you are probably not familiar is in fact something to say?

M
Madevi 23.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
graphics - rubbish (solid soap, even in 4K)
I don't know, 1080p is not noticed soap (but some filters attached to the locality a few miserable), on the contrary, the detailing is so prohibitive that it is the only game I would be interested to watch in 4K as 1080p for it stupidly little.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

william1992
In fact want, OK.
Start small:
1. Tuning. As stated by EA, the game has ONLY ONE tuning, which is, in real life. Apparently, EA was not interested - HOW much tuning is there for each car represented in the game. Looks like just went to the site to one store and did the tuning on their product. The only way I can explain such a minimal number of tuning in the game.
2. Cars. The game 51 thing. BUT skion Subaru and Toyota are the same. And exactly the same. Only the nameplate is different, so it's not 51 and 49. Is it a lot? I agree with the fact that the NSF is it normal to have about 50 cars, but still, even for 2015 - that's very little. For example, in shift their 65 or even more. It was difficult to take it out and add more?...
3. Graphics. There are several programs for the NSF, which add or remove some effects in the game. So you see what the game is actually without soap? It's terrible, just awful. Yes, even if you do not disable soap, still detailing world is terrible. All defects EA tried to close a dark and soap. Speed is not so noticeable, but if you stay on the sides better not to look.
4. AI. Here AI opponents, slightly above average. Sometimes even the interest in the race is, but cops... that I can't even put into words... it is the stupidest AI in the history of computer games. Maximum speed - 140 km/h on the bridge with a separation border can't go into oncoming traffic trying to cut through the fence... and a lot more any cases with them.
5. Bugs. EA with the release scored on bug fixes. On a bridge in the industrial zone there is a bug. When you come into the turn and slightly RUB against the boom - throws in the air and takes in nevidannye edge... bug for 2 years, fix it going and not going.
The bug is in the mountains with falling under the texture bug at the gas station, the tuning bug... bugs bugs bugs, and EA put on it, though, and the whole forum up themes - Fix the game! They don't give a shit...

Uh... I don't know what else to add? Poor plot, dofigischa pathos from which sick? I don't know.

The only thing I like about this shit is the editor vinyls. More in this, a stretch to say the game is nothing to do.

Played in 2K resolution. Also run the game in 4K. So on the chart - can not even RUB that good... it is prohibitive In some places, it doesn't look bad, but actually 95% of the world - the detail of objects is terrible...

PS I Forgot to write about the size of the card. 10 minutes from edge to edge... Gorgeous gorgeous... The biggest world in the history of racing!

Honestly I'd love to, what would EA have removed the permanent connection to the game and it would be possible to do modding of the game. Cars new nasuwt, teksturki to upload, tuning add AI to improve. In General the whole game with 0 raise and improve. So then we would have another interest.

And then there is a sense that for 2K rubles bought a stripped-down photoshop for vinyls.

w
william1992 23.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Answer in fact
1) so where did they lie? They introduced the only real tuning. No one promised that there will be all possible tuning.
2) you yourself said - it is normal for the NSF
3) for the schedule I have said - good picture. I'm happy with.
4) the cops did not chase, because then the game is a little bit about something else. And only seen them in the story races. There they behave appropriately
5) played the game a little more than 50 hours. Of the bugs I saw only two random departure

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

william1992
1. Advertising, or rather the announcement of the game caught? Look on YouTube or in the news, understand where they lied.
2. in 2009 there was a shift machines 65 (+ how much else there in DLS). In the CF (the remake sucks) cars if not more then at least as much. Apparently it was difficult to take those machines and add new ones.
3. Graphics - well, the taste and color, as they say. I like detailed graphics, and someone myltse in a rush.
4. With the cops not chased? and you 50 hours on the first track go? The campaign mode is not carried out yet? And that you havent even encountered them? Do not believe!

Cops behave adequately if you drive a stock car, mechanical box, while not switching on 2 assists. That's when they have time to catch up, and it seems even cut sometimes and can even paterniti a bit. But as soon as switch 3 on the transmission, they immediately disappear in the rear view mirror.

w
william1992 23.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Cops read carefully

D
Derzkiy Kote 23.05.20

william1992 wrote:
since then the game slightly against the other
street racing, Yes.. is different.. we also have the WCs chase to the basins. then what? cops fucking..... in street racing without cops is like a shift just for the card.. and I am above the brow agree. AI there miserable however like most all EA games take the FIFA. scriptabana canoe...

w
william1992 23.05.20

Daring Kote
The game takes place at night. We have in the city, I think, like you, at night such goshiki go unpunished

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.05.20

william1992
a severe case of...