3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solomonoff 23.05.20 10:16 pm

Not shown in the pictures in the album and the Atlas. (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

The question itself,there is one?Images are either broken,or just a black background.

11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 23.05.20

Solomonoff
I have so pictures of memories Zelda was shown when a big choose.

T
Tsefal 23.05.20

I came to the pictures (carefully terrain in order to inspect), but save as does not show pictures. I hope this problem will solve soon - sohranenki can survive, but Atlas, album, photos for the memories... :( really sad

B
Blood Suslik 23.05.20

Tsefal
the Atlas shows almost everything, I only have memories of no-shows. Come to the artist, show a picture, it says somewhere out there look, and what showed where to look, is unclear.

T
Tsefal 23.05.20

Blood Suslik
The campaign will have to create a thread in the forum (already created) to cooperate with others. Showed to ADJ Ust your artist from? I seen the video (2 different streamers passing), he points to the snowy mountain in the East. And there, near the ancient arch of the gate leading to the valley beneath this mountain (West peak). There is almost a straight road from a spring kotěra to the mountain.

B
Blood Suslik 23.05.20

Tsefal
These know, I have Blacksilver all the stream seen.

S
Sanek1212 23.05.20

Solomonoff
1 \Zelda\content\UI\PictureBook - copy image
2 \Cemu\mlc01\emulatorSave\ washpipe(for the region Europe 2912eb2f) \pict_book - insert there with the replacement
3 Put the folder pict_book read-only
4 For photos from folder album(photo memories) \Zelda\content\UI\album - copy image
5 \Cemu\mlc01\emulatorSave\ washpipe(for the region Europe 2912eb2f) \album insert there with the replacement
6 Playing.

T
Tsefal 23.05.20

With pictures of the Atlas went well - pictures are inserted only for open, so that you can all the pictures there vpihat, the system will understand. Just a pity that it is impossible your own pictures to shove, but for games it doesn't really matter.
Here what is important is that in playing through the album memories is not good. In the savegame folder initially has no memories, and the addition of these symbols from the base game still does not show these pictures-memories in the game. I hope the next version will fix this.

S
Solomonoff 23.05.20

Hmm...In 1.7.5 campaign is not corrected photos, and Atlas.Not correct and probably,with the first version of this garbage,has long been fixed if it was possible.

A
Andriken 23.05.20

there's the problem of the quest you need to take pictures of the guards, but this filth as does not focus.... May come across the Sanctuary I Rin Gravity cube UNECA valley?

S
Solomonoff 23.05.20

Andriken
If the job you need to take a picture, the goal is not focuserect, and next to her on the camera screen when hovering the icon appears an exclamation mark in a red circle, in this moment and to press the trigger. Successfully spotcana thus the target appears in the album, with the same icon in the corner. Only the photo black, because of glitches or emulsion of the game.

A
Andriken 23.05.20

tried the dead to experiment with the album, the idea was induced the next camera click on the screengrab. upload screenshot in peint, make megadrome and keep the same name under which you are photographing the game is saved photo, and saved a screen copy with replacement in the folder with the saves, nifiga not work... the picture does not appear in the system...