3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Majestro 24.05.20 08:52 pm

The Persistence as impression? (The Persistence)

Already left the game. Just started to take place. Well, the first impression let's say 7 out of 10. We'll see what happens. Not very convenient that the menu is the language settings. So the game will be in the system language by default.
5 Comments
Sort by:
g
gekans 24.05.20

the map unclear and ammunition is not enough , and so you can play .

d
dmsg 24.05.20

Passed in 1st time on PSVR, stuck for a long time. PC version is inferior to it if it is insignificant, implemented adequately for me.
Card there randomly. Ammo becomes larger with the improvement of levels of weapons, would be money. Besides, some sort of needle cartridges in bulk initially.
If anyone is interested here is the beginning, the basics:
And easy farm chips and cells in the first half of the game:

n
n1981 24.05.20

Like a series of Dead space, but Dead space to me is better.

d
dmsg 24.05.20

Well, if the analogy with Dead space then do something more like the atmosphere is hard to find.
But Dead space is a big-budget trilogy with a plot. Play a different class, a slightly different orientation. Of just genre and the space.
The persistence of a bagel for BP originally, where there is a story but it is for show (just was made for this purpose at the level). All the passing game for the experienced player will take 2-4 hours. As horror is probably too inferior to the more expensive brother, although sometimes really scary, not in BP.
But there are pluses:
1. Stealth. It has its own chip. Stealth here is not just a murder, this method of farming, except it is brutal. You're not just killing the enemy, you suck the life out of him to become stronger.
2. Demands on the skill of the player in solso:
If in the first passage you're trying to creep, to tread carefully, to save more cannons, then the second just teleport all over the back and suck from a pack of enemies life in General without any weapons or stealth, only one extractor on the skill. Blocks also need to put in time and they also give the farm an ideal turns the enemy back).
3. The game is fairly rewarding for your skill. By playing correctly you are much faster to pump the stats and will simply dominate the enemy from the beginning to the end of the game. The game. quite complex even in such a situation to keep the tension.
4. Shooting and different grenades, graficki implemented on the level. Juicy, with dignity.
5. Good pumping for a project of this level.
Coupled with some hardcore all this has made the gameplay for me personally one of the best in principle in games. For me it's like something from the series Dark souls, only with guns, cool stealth and different setting.

M
Majestro 24.05.20

It is a pity that with the continuing problem. Generally not thought out.