3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnowRunner 24.05.20 08:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Maneater)

The game is awesome.The first in this game.Held for 12 hours.With the discount and buying the game for 549р,I'm happy.
5 Comments
Sort by:
b
bodibilder 17.07.20

I also liked the game.There are certainly flaws(plot,variability of tasks,graphics could be better))))),but given the fact that this is almost the only game of this kind,she can be forgiven much.The play is interesting,not boring,has passed more than half of the game and I am sure that I will pass all.My score:7.5 points.

A
Aleksey Rahmanov 17.07.20

bodibilder
I fully agree with you

P
Palych Rokov 12.06.22

Slag full with poor optimization

A
Alex Greenhouse 01.07.22

A unique game, played in one breath, although the missions are not too diverse

L
LouisDirty91 16.11.22

I generally have this problem. As soon as you reach level 10, you enter the shelter and the game crashes immediately, without any error! I go into the game again, I try to load the save, the same story, crashes. I started a new game from the beginning, and again after an hour and a half of the game I get to level 10, swim in the shelter and the same story, crashes without a single error! PS The funny thing is that after the second attempt to load the save, the save data is already written not level 10, but the first)))) in general, please help, what can I do? I really liked the game, I would like to continue playing, or throw off the save where the shark is pumped up to level 11, maybe then it will work?