3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekto 24.05.20 08:53 pm

THE PROBLEM WITH THE LAUNCH OF THE TRIBUNAL (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

After installation the Tribe, when you start the game POPs up a sign with an error that says Failed to load snowflake: Meshes\BM_Snow_01.nif.Next. When you press any key, the download fails. (File Meshes\BM_Snow_01.nif I haven't found) WHAT to DO? :(((((
PS. Even if you disable the file Tribe the error does not boot neither Morrissey nor Bloodmoon ;((((
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gta-man 24.05.20

podluzi only tribes download (the download is a long time to the hour) after it create a new save then it will be fine I mean the loading time will remain the same then get podluzi fornication and everything works if not then keep writing it may help

C
Cate Archer 24.05.20

I also have this error pop up! Download it: Morra-> Tribes-> Fornication.
It is better to start from the place where there was no Fornication.

N
Nekto 24.05.20

Thank you, soon will try)))))))))

N
Nekto 24.05.20

Did not work, error appears every time I start to download one Morra (without Pinion and without Fornication). Are there more options???

C
Cate Archer 24.05.20

You try to delete the ENTIRE game along with Adultery and TRIBON. Sohranenki take out and place in another location.
Load it so:
1. Morra
2. Tribes
3. Fornication.
Then celebrate all this mess in the Files at a time.
Jibe back and start savci

N
Nekto 24.05.20

I thought about it, except that of Fornication on me, and all recent saves associated with it. Perhaps for such things from the Internet to download???
Dash link???)))

C
Cate Archer 24.05.20

Links do not know, but can still play without him. Then upload and safely podelisi!
I personally start from the point when Dagoth nailed...

N
Nekto 24.05.20

Hmm, not the best option , but THANKS anyway)))))))

Z
Zhenek Kireychev 24.05.20

Some old comments... for a great game.

T
Tong Biis 24.05.20

wow, 2005! How long has it been)