3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexoster 24.05.20 08:53 pm

The training of people in DYOM (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

People in this thread lay out how to work with DYOM.
If the topic will be that all will be well.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOAP GAEMS 24.05.20

THE TOPIC IS NOT GONE.....conclusion?

D
DevIL667eXe 24.05.20

THE TOPIC IS NOT GONE.....conclusion?

it will be bad))

k
keySTOER 24.05.20

is it difficult?

a
androm aka SAW 24.05.20

you can download the tutorial and all

S
Solomon x 100 24.05.20

Tell me please!!! How to make mission I ended in the murder of several klobukov, and I don't know how!!! I get everything so I created a marker, then the video, then put the guy who can tell me where to go, then put another token and after it I put three dudes, I'm starting to pass the mission when I got to the place where I put three dudes, I stood on the marker and for some reason, my mission is done!!! tell me why?

k
keySTOER 24.05.20

And you can do missions for GTA3 and VC?? I have them on 100% and went to do Neche))) And side can??

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 24.05.20

Only for SA

k
keySTOER 24.05.20

how to install Cleo?

a
alexoster 24.05.20

Tell me please!!! How to make mission I ended in the murder of several klobukov, and I don't know how!!! I get everything so I created a marker, then the video, then put the guy who can tell me where to go, then put another token and after it I put three dudes, I'm starting to pass the mission when I got to the place where I put three dudes, I stood on the marker and for some reason, my mission is done!!! tell me why?
and at the end you put Objective or actors if actors then it is clear why the mission ends put two actors and one objective and then all will be fine

a
alexoster 24.05.20

how to install Cleo?
Cleo library or Cleo script
if the script then just throw it in a folder Cleo

k
keySTOER 24.05.20

I mean Install CLEO 3 for GTA San Andreas this is??

M
MyJlbTAS 24.05.20

Solomon x 100
After doing the token two people who should be killed, and goal-actor marked kill whole gang (better download Rusik if you have English diom. THAT's ALL if that appeals to you for help in Diom here: https://vk.com/ilyaazimovtanki