3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aplayer71 24.05.20 08:53 pm

Black screen when clicking the map (SnowRunner)

Who faced, passed Michigan by 50%, Taimyr 30% and started..
In some locations at the press of a card, a black screen appears with a white list of points on the map, and full credit after.. what to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
j
joseph88 24.05.20

The consequences of switching to other cards, the transition game creates a clone machine last saving. When two cars or trailers from the past and future are on the same map takes place in the black screen. You are not opening the cards to sell the equipment on that map or is there another way - here is a link to the solution

A
Aplayer71 24.05.20

joseph88
all did not help

p. S. once again, the entire map is cleaned, not only the transitions worked.
Thank you

s
selkinto 24.05.20

joseph88
How to sell the equipment without opening the card?

j
joseph88 24.05.20

selkinto
Trucks in the garage to sell, sell trailers where they sell. From memory you have to go.

s
selkinto 24.05.20

joseph88
I did a map of the island in Michigan can not open, do not know what sort of car and how many of them, I don't know what to do now.

j
joseph88 24.05.20

selkinto
Waiting for patch V 5.0 promised to fix it

B
Born2Fuck 24.05.20

Played brought some conclusions to successfully download the game after exiting.
1. after pokatushek go in blind or memory to any tunnel on any map, and Park on the yellow dotted line\switch to another location, we can go and come back - it doesn't matter.
2. Black screen when pressing M is not on all maps. (Black river a single time and Island lake, was a black screen on the Causeway and on the Island of Drummond, there is something here, you bastard.
3. To understand will crash when clicking on M or not, will help you the thumbnail when you move to another location if it works out it is likely that the map opens, if you move to another location of the thumbnail doesn't work, and stupidly hangs over your car (as one of 3 faces) and bottom, text, ESC, clicking the card will black screen.
4. The map on buggy location you can access when you try to take the order by clicking on the X button for details (opens the map correctly) and a button to close the window instructions and if the job\order active\taken the X button only displays to follow or not, the map is not already open.
5. to avoid evacuation I rode in 2 cars if 1 turn over the second pulled.
6. tasks can be viewed through f4, where to get to without a map, looked at balloons in YouTube.
7.in Alaska on the first map the map lags a lot.
8. the only disadvantage of Parking in the dotted line\switch to another location this is a duplication of wheelbarrows(.
9. if you are in the location where the card works, then press the G button in advance of opening the map and clicking on the location where the M button causes a black screen correctly, you will see the entire map and all the tasks that hanging is not completed yet.
10. wait for the patch yeah.