3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx 24.05.20 08:54 pm

In the game of shade net, what to do? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Generally such problem, bought The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Complete edition on Steam, the graphics in the Configurator put on ultra. I go into the game and there all the shadows in the grid, but still FPS not happy, but okay with it, turned off the transcendent quality, became better. On the Internet looking for what with the shadows to do, but there is little of information, and it is already outdated. PC if modern, vidyuhi GTX 950. Help who knows, the screenshots below. PS On the screen it looks much better in the game it's much worse.

18 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 24.05.20

xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx
It is a feature of the game engine and part of a graphical feature of the game, all the shadows, regardless of the settings.

x
xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx 24.05.20

dimakozhanov
Sadly, for me it's very annoying, but I'm on YouTube watching where all the rules people have.

k
kustowlad 24.05.20

xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx
See what you have smoothing enabled, try to disable it

x

kustowlad
Does not help, try in the Nvidia control panel all smoothing was turned off, I on the contrary everything on maximum put, the same mesh((( If the Configurator is off too does not help.

A
Albert De Hanter 24.05.20

xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx
Hmm... I like it the textures were all soapy... on all settings...
I reinstalled another Repack and all the rules)))
you get the hint?)

x

Albert Shcherbakov
Are you saying that litsuha worse Repack, Oh nah. Although if you don't find the solution, I will try to download painfully want part 2 to go, 3 I just love it)

L
Leonn_24 24.05.20

I also shadow in the net and it was all because of the engine did not suffer at all so
even in the same mad max noticed the shadows in the mesh

A

xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx
I want to say that there is installation error...
you never know...
Driver more...
I like that the syndicate was covered with artifacts, but after updating the drivers, everything was gorgeous)))

A

Leonn_24
I have no fucking SHADOWS TO the MESH NO.)))

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 24.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
The screenshots in the Studio.

P
Pro100 Endryu 24.05.20

xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx
You're talking about the edges of shadows that they so miserable? I guess it's so shitty to have implemented soft shadows. I noticed that when Geralt was in prison (in the prologue), there shadows were normal.

x

Pro100 Andrew
I have not only edge, and the whole shadow mesh and it was from the very beginning of the game.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 24.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
Well, as you say, no.

A

even if there is something... something so small that will notice only the one who knows and always stop your eyes get fixed to this...
Do not even bother with the shadows...
Importantly, the texture clear, not in Folaute 4

A

Tali Zorah vas Normandy
I don't see...
it is necessary with a magnifying glass to watch

O
Orion33 24.05.20

Same shit. Only mesh on all textures, fixed relative to the monitor. In my animation, the mesh moves according to the texture. In an evanescent mode it is not, but to play it is not possible even in 2020. I remember that somewhere was already a problem in some game (and maybe even in this, when I took it 7 years ago), but she seems like a dare...

M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.20

you can try with NVIDIA's upscaling to use some sort of gash 4K with ultralam and in full BH
PA theory should help from setacc.