3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 24.05.20 08:55 pm

Can't go beyond the second episode (Doom Eternal)

Honored that many problems with the choice missii etc. Disgusting selection interface etc as for me.
I have the same problem, went through 2 of the episode, Hell on earth and Rejoicing and stuck. Run for the Rock rock, and I do not understand what to do next. Can only to overcome them all. There are closed master levels. Any tips and pointers there, searched all I could, the entire base, beat the second mission, all to no avail.

Can someone tell me where to point a finger, to continue the story, and then I delete it havig ready.

Thank you.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.05.20

AlexeyMC
That YouTube is broken.

Usually in his fortress on the bridge need to open the portal to start the next mission.
And Yes, the problem can arise only if you used cheats,I the game was held two development and no bug is not seen,of course with cheats I did not use.

A
AlexeyMC 24.05.20

saa0891
I tried to watch the passage, everything that on the basis of safely omitted, from mission to make turns, and on the basis only of the buns to show you how take. Maybe somewhere and there are, but I didn't find.
This is the moment after the second episode not found.
The cheat is also not in use, was held yesterday the second episode, something had to be done after cinematica with a compass and everything, nothing happens.
If it were that easy I wouldn't ask. In a video on YouTube to insert the battery, yesterday I did it and went to bed. Today marks no, the Elevator down is not active.

s
saa0891 24.05.20

AlexeyMC wrote:
everything on base safely omitted

A
AlexeyMC 24.05.20

Thank you all, I watched the video, have the mission start, after pressing ball. I was stupid not active. Maybe then I'd find the strength, delete the save and start going for a run.

X
Xarrisaf 27.04.21

AlexeyMC
Take Firemet. Hanging over the pedestal, next to the place where they appeared.

V
Vasily Treshovsky 13.06.21

AlexeyMC are
you seriously such a slow-witted?