3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moto_psycho 24.05.20 08:55 pm

The bug with the crossbow (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Faced such problem: the crossbow in Dawnguard ALL the characters used as a melee weapon (sometimes even that is stupid it freezes and gets stuck in hand). It is strange that when using the crossbow from the 3rd person, sometimes he is used as intended, and sometimes not. Tried different patches, re-downloaded Dawnguard myself. Nothing changes. Help me, good people.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 24.05.20

Don't play them.

s
saa0891 24.05.20

moto_psycho

Faced such problem: the crossbow in Dawnguard ALL the characters used as a melee weapon (sometimes even that is stupid it freezes and gets stuck in hand). It is strange that when using the crossbow from the 3rd person, sometimes he is used as intended, and sometimes not. Tried different patches, re-downloaded Dawnguard myself. Nothing changes. Help me, good people.

If a license,check the cache.
If the Repack,download the other version with the latest patch and all DLC.

Still as a variant to try to remove the file

(defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hkx) from a folder skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\characters and skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\female characters.

Just make a backup copy just in case.

H
Homyak 555 24.05.20

moto_psycho
Check the meshes folder. Rather blame some mod. I have a problem with the mod AP. There is generally all the NPCs in the letter T stand.

M
MelShlemming 24.05.20

Hamster 555
He's 7 years waiting for your answer

H
Homyak 555 15.07.20

MelShlemming
This is for those who are watching the issue now.