3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 24.05.20 08:55 pm

You should start with a ready-made character, or create your own? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi to all, can not decide, is to start with a ready-made character, or create your own?
How much influence on the game and the thrill of it? Could not find takogo answer
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 24.05.20

png
It is best to go through the game several times with different characters, including created by own. Oh and be sure to take with you to the companions of other characters, with them more fun to play, dialogues and quests, many interesting. I wonder how easy it is to help the companion to do his personal quests and to be that character - in this case lichee quests deeper, look a little different.

p
png 24.05.20

Andrei YP
no time for a few times, so ask it better? playing for the first time, I want to be like him (his character), but writing like that is lost, a cool main quest if you take the CH. hero

p
png 24.05.20

Andrei YP
and saying that feels better to start with a ready

A
Andrei YP 24.05.20

png
not necessarily month or year several times to pass the same game, so not only time is not enough, but also interest will disappear. And once a year you find time for one pass. But you know better. What exactly to play it depends on personal preference. For example, I passed the first time its created character, other times the Red Prince, the third Sibiloi.

A
Andrei YP 24.05.20

png
With ready personal quest to more deeply reveals, more details. For example what he thinks the character I saw in my dream.

p
png 24.05.20

Andrei YP
and what was the personal hero and the hero of the story?
Based on experience, not much you lost playing your character?

A
Andrei YP 24.05.20

png
All positive. And after the second time started playing the hero in history, then received an unexpected discovery.
And it is impossible to see everything in one pass because with him in the squad can only take three satellites. After the first Chapter (the first island), the remaining will no longer be able to take with you.

H
Hattack 24.05.20

Andrei YP wrote:
I can only take three satellites. After the first Chapter (the first island), the remaining will no longer be able to take with you.
It is simple to fix: Party Size Evolved https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2definitiveedition/mods/37
The link for the Extended editions, and if normal, then find will not be difficult.