3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Codnek 24.05.20 08:56 pm

Is there any reason to buy the game without DLC? (Anno 1800)

Does it make sense to buy anno 1800 without DLS? Much game without them circumcised? on youtube really no reviews on them.
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
prusakov83 24.05.20

Will be able to play and not sweating even don't notice. New world and old will be. The Arctic is not mandatory. The anarchist the more. Of course, with the DLS a lot, but without them the game is good. Although I for sale all bought for 900p. Only season 2 Pak had to buy another 1200 )) But it is in addition to the Palace, nothing happened.

C
Codnek 24.05.20

prusakov83
I bought this and that. It turned out that the coupon is reusable from epic game => game 350 and two DLS separately for 250. Took to much deshevle than completely

p
prusakov83 24.05.20

Well, season 2 Pak had to buy when it came out, and all the other DLS and the game we bought almost a year ago wholesale immediately for 900 or so, and a coupon to use on this DLS does not give, only on old games

D
Dr_heavy 24.05.20

First of course you need to buy without DLS.
If you really like to buy.
I would not say that without DLS the game loses a lot.

t
treasir54 24.05.20

Codnek
Wait, so the coupon is for GTA gave 650R can be used multiple times?

t
treasir54 24.05.20

Codnek
I looked it funny that you bought the DLS from the first season, and in the complete version and the season pass on the second

I
Ivan Siglovoy 24.05.20

treasir54
Yes, he did that, it is possible to obtain an infinite number of times, until the end of the sale

L
Leenks 24.05.20

With no the Arctic, wilderness, Islands of the Queen and others, the game becomes boring after 8 hours of play, and it's not enough

p
prusakov83 24.05.20

Leenks
What other deserts, Africa has not yet emerged. The Arctic generally plays little role, and the sunken treasure is just 1 card, as well as about the Palace. Underlying all that is the game and it will be enough. Without additions, the game does not become worse, they just add every little bit. And if the person then wants to buy, add

L
Leenks 17.07.20

prusakov83
do not bark, the game gets boring fast without DLC

R
RockstarRussia 17.07.20

Codnek
Fit)

d
discoboss 12.06.22

As of today, there is a Patch that unlocks all expansions, including the latest season 4. It is enough to have a base licensed game.

V
Vyacheslav Labetsky 30.06.22

discoboss
And where can I get one?

Q
Qwynex 30.06.22

Vyacheslav Labetsky
In Google you kill unlocking all DLC Anno 1800 and it will find you.

M
MackeloKING 30.06.22

Chance to block acc? With this Patch.

Q
Qwynex 09.07.22

MackeloKING
What patch?

T
The_Igromator 04.09.22

In fact, if you launch the game for the first time, then even without DLC there is already a lot of different content. But what is the benefit of DLC in a nutshell - More, more, more, more performance, etc. But of course, the plot is new - the Arctic, Africa, Treasures, etc. There are new mechanics and various cool features that further expand the game.
In the game, over time, your islands with cities, whatever they are, will still suffer from a lack of space, but with additions, you can compensate for the space in the performance benefit. Take for example an add-on that allows you to increase productivity in the fields with the help of tractors, and with the latest DLC you can also fertilize the fields - therefore, on one field you can increase productivity even more + if you put a union where there will be some kind of boost, even higher productivity. This is just a small example, i.e. 3.5 times you can boost one field, this will save on space. It's the same with residents - skyscrapers expand your residents quite a bit. You can easily create cities of millions.
Checked - if you are stuck in a game without DLC for several hundred hours, then you will run to look for additives in the form of DLC))