3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishax1 14.10.19 11:36 am

Friezes (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

People, the laptop became weak for ETS, the constant friezes.
Which is better, a new laptop, or processor to change to a more powerful?
But then, to not have to change the motherboard.
Who that will advise?
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 14.10.19

Mishax1
And how are you on the laptop will change the percent?

A
Ar4er2016 14.10.19

Mishax1
Better the system unit is the laptop.

V
V8 rulit 14.10.19

Mishax1
Hello!! if you have cramped conditions and there is no place for the system unit,with monitor,you need a laptop with a more powerful graphics card!! but before drawing any conclusions,install a program that monitors all your vitals in the game,i.e. fps,download a video card,CPU,and temperature,can you do problem not in the capacity of your iron,and how not to sound corny,just a overheating CPU or a video card or both?! download app fps monitor

V
V8 rulit 14.10.19

Ar4er2016
I agree with you 1000%!!

M
Mishax1 14.10.19

Why I switched to laptop 7 years ago? It's simple - it's easy to take with you to the cottage or in the village went. a Computer in this respect, heavy.
The fact that the percent. weak - definitely. The frequency of total 2.16
The fan is activated briefly and briefly. When touching the body of the laptop, my hand will be hot. only 17-25 fps in multiplayer 13-18. RAM so 8 gigs.A new expensive, 35-42 K. is with us.

N
Neimovernyy 14.10.19

friezes is the memory or operative

M
Mishax1 14.10.19

Operatives so 8, and to play the game fairly should be 4-6.
Requirements for the game on Prots. 2.50, and I only have 2.16

M
ManticoreX 14.10.19

Mishax1
the processor and the graphics card is weak for the game. I have an old laptop in addition to computer,so there about the same fps in the game, though the processor even more powerful, kind of like(can't remember). let's face it. laptop easy to take with you, but if you want to play at top speed-then you need to buy the expensive stuff,and buy over 35 thousand is a waste of money.. so after a week want to change to a more expensive. therefore suggest a stationary computer,where as in the designer, you can change components to newer.

M
Mishax1 14.10.19

ManticoreX
Don't like the comp a bunch of wires and carrying around is not convenient. And now play on minimum (turned off everything you can). But not so interesting. My friend's laptop, on medium plays.

M
ManticoreX 14.10.19

Mishax1
So I'm not saying that the laptop can not play it) I say if we buy a new one,more expensive to even 5 years ETS pulled and similar in game performance though. if you take 60 thousand for a new laptop,then there is quite bad they will be, etc exactly on the maximum speed will work,the game is not very demanding when compared with heavier games.