3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vuzya 24.05.20 08:57 pm

What kind of BI best [part 2]

ARB (army hand to hand combat)
Not sure what the best, but on the street will help out
113 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Dan 24.05.20

Boxing, rukopashka.
Feet on the street is not particularly waves, especially at close range. Boxing was good for the streets and all sorts of Hey, kid, whoa!.

V
VeerMan 24.05.20

Karate. More versatile sport. Despite what you will get. Kyokushinkai-karate true, it is fighting. There is everything from shooting technique to the beautiful, but powerful blows.

I
Ivan[IV]Groznyi 24.05.20

You're funny, dude.
If you're doing karate - it does not mean that it is the best in terms of self-defense.

Do you know why almost no karate is not in the UFC,StikeForce and other Championships on the mixed styles? Them there tear.

And then, if you are going to go there, undergo training from the best masters of Muay Thai for striking techniques.
And training in JIU-Jitsu,Judo,wrestling for grappling techniques.

Karate is not present there. It is a completely different discipline that can not compete with the aforementioned BI.

J
JokerCreed 24.05.20

Since I do Kickboxing and karate and Judo in the past that they are the best!!!

S
SkuJIJI 24.05.20

Since I do Kickboxing and karate and Judo in the past that they are the best!!!

Kickboxing and karate?

Kickboxing - is the easiest version of BI which allowed blows with the feet and hands. Feet to hit just above the waist (without loukinov), no clinch, no elbow strikes, forearm, as well, no knee strikes.

Karate - I better not say anything, even weaker than kickboxing.

I'm not saying that this is a weak sports, but not the best.

Perhaps you meant Kickboxing, in the form of K1. Many call K1 kickboxing. If Yes, then this sport more or less good for self-defense.

Well, judo is a force.

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 24.05.20

What kapuera, karate, Aikido, Taekwondo is the deadliest martial iskusstv?! The deadliest martial iskusstv is the pankration (combat Sambo), a mixture of wrestling and striking techniques. Fedor Emelianenko thanks to this sport the most powerful fighter in the world. What I said about Mau tai is right, it's a deadly look, but he is not comparable to Sambo. Master of sports in Sambo or judo without the shock technique to break the arm or leg of the enemy. I respect Boxing, Russian combat (rukopashny), kickboxing. I even told my father that in ancient Russia, during the time of the battle of Kulikovo was such a specially trained monks, and not the downs, as shown in American films, and really pravoslavnye monks. During the battle on the front wing lined up some monks and they are without weapons beat the opponent all day. He also said that ons could bear to win. But this battle is not preserved.

Z
ZeFL 24.05.20

Don't know, already wrote, but you do not confuse martial arts with sport. It's 2 different things. Martial art is much worse and much different from its namesake sport.

I
Inquvi 24.05.20

Well, judo is a force
Judo - no power. Wrestler or classic to be stronger ( again, from the athlete depends )
All martial arts are weaker than the Russian. For example, why Japanese soldiers advised not to join with Russian soldiers in hand-to-hand? here
But it all depends on the coach. Here we have karate from tradizioni were only about five kata the strongest and the most powerful blows. and the rest, mainly the production blows ( as in Boxing ) - work on the equipment. also practiced throwing techniques. But competitions are under the rules of the ICO

It all depends on the coach. Even in training wrestlers the coach may hang a bag and pozvolit to work on it for kicks...

J
JokerCreed 24.05.20

SkuJIJI Yes I was wrong thanks for correcting Kickboxing!!!

222Lapa 24.05.20

CLOWN BOXING
In the early 90-ies appeared a kind of jester-fighting, more close to the matches the type of full-contact karate. The so-called clown-Boxing, were invented by the Japanese who wanted to give the existing kick-Boxing is more entertaining in nature. To this end, they transferred the equipment of the fighters and the rules of the competition, the Shute fighting the fights of kickboxers wear gloves. Naturally, the clown, the Boxing has become possible to apply also the punches to the head. Fights last for 10 minutes without rounds(depending on the federations .Or 5 at 2min). They are dominated by circular kicks to the body, single punches to the head and body, grabs legs with hands and then throw, and throws the seizure of the neck,the blows lying down.Allowed knockouts,knockouts don't count. There are both professional and Amateur clown Boxing.
In S. N. G.-there are с96г.EURASIAN FEDERATION of SHOOTBOXING(Pres.Federation honored soldier Valery Zotov 5дан student Takeda Naomi)

d
dim59609 24.05.20

Russian style of martial arts, also referred to as : System Kadochnikova

k
k4rt0x4 24.05.20

People tell me that best fit the brow is tall with long legs?? and then just to go to the gym already zadolbali(((

j
jedai86 24.05.20

insane_tamerlan
Basketball))) I personally rukopashku do. In the Kadochnikov system

k
k4rt0x4 24.05.20

already engaged))
knowingly write it HERE, so you need BI

j
jedai86 24.05.20

Rukopashka

O
OlegPP3 24.05.20

insane_tamerlan

Muay Thai
firstly, there your height is not a problem, and perhaps even Vice versa, plus..
The second long legs, it's the blows to the head without too much difficulty (ie stretch marks etc.)

S
St_DMon 24.05.20

Heh, another section of fallometrii. Never tire of reading the comments of nerds coming down for a couple of workouts for best BI, where they promised that in six months they parrot all!
Best BI. Most of you even over the stupidity of the question does not reflect, and in a hurry faster its unreal cool show.
What is the best? The most versatile and reliable on the street, the most spectacular or the most profitable? Still need to Refine the best WHERE? On the street or in laboratory conditions (such as who is the strongest/fastest punch, etc.). Believe me, no kazachkovsky adept or commando will not beat a rundown karate in karate competitions! ;)
If for self defense, then that leads to a second stupidity: the best defense (without weapons) is a mixture of TECHNIQUES percussion/protection, sling, hold, work on the ground and against weapons. But this is not art, and technology (set of techniques), because ART implies a certain philosophical implications, ways of working with internal and external energies, self-control. But self-defense, self-control helps only in the movies with Segal.
And now together presented aikidoka and karateka (both only with clean equipment), soshedshie in the ring and th? One can't get, the other will not be able to redirect here and will run until the*butsya up. And so much you can compare.
In General, the accordionist the accordion, not the theme.

2 insane_tamerlan
First determine what your classes: for protection on the street or to maintain the shape. Tall and long legs - is that a hindrance for a fighter.
If for a form, the usual dogfight - there are DIF ganyayut great.
And if, to protect... honestly, if you want a really good school of self-defense to - do several or mixed types, and without any philosophy. And it is better to go for different and see the body itself will tell you what he likes.
But in any case don't fall for the phrase 100% guarantee of security on the street or the centuries-old technique that allows you to win in any situation :)

k
k4rt0x4 24.05.20

St_DMon
OlegPP3
ATP, like the different and try to decide...

F
Full Metal Chaos 24.05.20

Kung fu

E
Ernat_Tanre 24.05.20

IMHO Combat(street) Taekwon-do. There is not only punches and kicks, a lot of pain and shots. In General, it all depends on the fighter and not the kind of BI