3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Liarh 24.05.20 08:58 pm

Clearance (Tomb Raider (2013))

Visited all the places in the video to find min - 1 was never found. Has anyone else encountered this?
63 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.05.20

Liarh

Visited all the places in the video to find min - 1 was never found. Has anyone else encountered this?

One just can not see it under the water,watch carefully,take aim and crosshair will be red,where you get on old,wooden,destroyed ship in front of him Marina tower here with her and to shoot.

Here I found a video,look from 0.59 min.

H
Headluck 24.05.20

Liarh

Damn...I thought I was the only one, I have the same thing(((( while it was light found 7 pieces...Then when it got dark I started looking for the rest (on YouTube watching videos ). two found no problems....and one was never found. It's a shame playing on litsuhe and here a jamb! At first I thought that this bug possible with that night looking for, but then I saw on YouTube how one man found a half just at night. Moreover, I have a suspicion where I mine has not appeared.

H
Headluck 24.05.20

saa0891

I like 59 seconds mine found (and the second in the same location)...In the roller I have doubts about the 6 and 7 mines, for the life of me I can't remember whether I shot at him...apparently some still did not shoot((( all crawled and never found.

L
Liarh 24.05.20

Doubt is only 8 Mina on the video. All the rest I just blew up, there were a few times - checked. Here are 8 not remember to have seen at this place

U
UnrealNPSnake 24.05.20

I also play litsuhe and nope just, 50 times already the 3rd video is a look at all these stupid places, nothing, I just don't know, 99% passed the game and there was one fucking mine up to 100%! People who knows help!

H
Headluck 24.05.20

Liarh
UnrealNPSnake

The same shit....tried to watch different movies, there is no sense, because all the places I have visited 100 times, plus all the sea reviewed. We are with you lucky, this bug does not allow to complete the game 100%. Sorry, this school spoils the impression of this masterpiece of the game((((

U
UnrealNPSnake 24.05.20

Headluck
Exactly, damn it hurt a little bit... I hope this bug fix, when will release a patch for graphics cards NVIDIA...

m
melvinov 24.05.20

Blew up all the mines, and in Rapid transition in choosing locations, all locations passed 100%, found all the posters in the Bunker on the cliff, and was completed 98%, I just do not know what and where to look.... Maybe there is a hidden location which thread?

H
Headluck 24.05.20

X-SCORPION

Look closely during the transition locations, all work completed?

The first tomb where the destroyed plane, there is a secret place - it closes the wall (remember I go there several times came and there was nothing I could do - was not the necessary equipment ), the wall is destroyed only when I have a grenade launcher, tuma a lot of experience....Maybe in this case. Try it!

m
melvinov 24.05.20

Headluck
Yes, all completed, each tent 100%:

In that room in the tomb was like there was nothing there except the ammo and boxes, so I think the passage has no effect, although I don't know.

PS haha 2 more is gained, when all skills are pumped, what is it?

H
Headluck 24.05.20

X-SCORPION

Just passed the game at 99% because of this fucking booby(((. Yes figs knows why given two skills, I could not bow until the end of the pump (not enough materials)

s
saa0891 24.05.20

X-SCORPION

Yes, all completed, each tent 100%:

Don't look at the tents and on the map,there's a camp you can just walk to get there,and not using fast travel,I can't remember which,at the bottom right of the card.

f
finel 24.05.20

Damn, and I have mine jamb) is also almost half a day looking)) I have two points of view on this issue. Or because of problems with textures on NVIDIA, some sort of stupid not render at all, or because the Russian version is some sort of error in your code and mine is not stupid.

As I understand it, everyone who's complaining - with the Russian version? A video is what?

H
Headluck 24.05.20

finel

Version litsuha. Card Radeon, was playing in Russian language....tried lowering settings, but all without a result, mines or not((( does the language in this case? Unlikely, because I saw on the tube how people find these places both English and Russian versions!
Here I will replay the game in English and we'll see what and how!

By the way, the incentive, the update of the game 106 MB. I hope this will improve the optimization and clean up the joints. I have complaints about the game, except for this socastee mines(((

s
saa0891 24.05.20

License Russian version,went through the game never saw a single bug except for the drawdown FPS due to Tress FX at the end of the game turned it off and the game all flew,everything is open 100% comp in the profile,Nvidia,no problems.

H
Headluck 24.05.20

saa0891

So in theory it should be. I at first disabled Tress FX, because his FPS was dropping to 1...Even on test performance showed that the minimal 1 FPS. Then after Church I turned on Tress FX again and not off playing on high. The test showed that the minimum salary of 33 FPS, but in fact was sagging in the game before the 1st.

K
Kapranych 24.05.20

Just passed the game 100%. With mine the problem was,but the game seems refreshed and today I found her(she was swimming far from shore,where the old ship for Jumara have to go.With the first iron tower in front of the ship-look carefully to the right and down.Move the sight on the sea-sight flashes,because they are waves cover mine) and destroyed.I walked to all the locations,found,burned,blown up,gathered all that was not enough.So now everything is fine-finish,all that stuff. :)

s
saa0891 24.05.20

Headluck

So in theory it should be. I at first disabled Tress FX, because his FPS was dropping to 1...Even on test performance showed that the minimal 1 FPS. Then after Church I turned on Tress FX again and not off playing on high. The test showed that the minimum salary of 33 FPS, but in fact was sagging in the game before the 1st.

Well to 1 FPS I did not when I was falling it's all full out,in the cutscenes and sometimes the locations have dipped to 20 FPS,but for me personally it's not convenient to play when the FPS drops below 40,so I turned it off and become stable at least 40 FPS.

H
Headluck 24.05.20

Capronic

I hike in this place (where you described) )mine was never found((((

saa0891

In General, the optimization of the strange, sometimes great up to 60, and sometimes up to one fall....but in any case, AS3 does not compare (in AC3 even change settings, nothing gives, I percent of the old generation and is seen unable to cope with otnosheniem)

s
saa0891 24.05.20

Headluck

In General, the optimization of the strange, sometimes great up to 60, and sometimes up to one fall....but in any case, AS3 does not compare (in AC3 even change settings, nothing gives, I percent old generation and is seen unable to cope with otnosheniem)

Well, at the expense of optimization of TR it is clear that it is not the proper level,at least from Nvidia this hour will release a new wood and a patch for the game and for anyone to be much better,plus the new technology Tress FX is not run-in,not known she could do what the conflict is in the work management software and equipment in the near future will be finished a little better.