3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
True_Rivethead 24.05.20 08:59 pm

How to register wheels from one truck to another? (SnowRunner)

Actually a subject. I want arched wheel 47 inches from the Taiga to register on Freightliner M916A1 for greater patency. How to do it? Google did not help.
UPD: I found a way! You just have to register the name of the wheels as compatible.
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EdwardNigma950 24.05.20

True_Rivethead
And where to register?

T
True_Rivethead 25.10.20

EdwardNigma950
Look at this. Swing the vinrar is not the oldest version, open the initial.pak (just don't forget first a copy of the archive without changes to do, it is important) in the root folder of the game and look for the right truck in the folder trucks. Then, through a notepad (but better through Notepad) after the wheels (42 lines) do as on a picker. If necessary - the numbers of the size of the wheels and their position in space can be changed. Just do not get too carried away - or you get either a monster truck with huge wheels, or cards with small.

E
EdwardNigma950 25.10.20

True_Rivethead
Ltd., also wheels from taiga write?) And then how can you put the mod?

T
True_Rivethead 25.10.20

EdwardNigma950
Spread is not worth it - such "modeders" half of the community game.

T
TpaBokyppp 25.10.20

True_Rivethead
Friend, do not know how to change the position in space only at the wheels: that all the other wheels remained in their places, and when you put taiga, then on the colic wider were?

m
mustdie1234567890 29.01.21

Hello. I want to register wheels from mod to standard car. To do this, I went to the mod folder in *** classes wheels, copied all the wheels and pasted them into initial.pak [media] classes wheels, then into initial.pak [media] classes trucks tayga_6436 .xml. I open the file in notepad ++, find the dates and paste them from the mod
CompatibleWheels Scale = "0.63" Type = "wheels_vi_3_kraz255"
CompatibleWheels RearOffsetZ = "- 0.07" Scale = "0.65" Type = "wheels_doroga_kraz255"
CompatibleWheels Scale = "0.65" Type = "

CompatibleWheels Scale =" 0.65 "Type =" wheels_single_kraz255 "
PS I make these modifications only for myself, to spread them somewhere, or even more so I am not going to make money on them

S
STASIANISHE 24.05.21

The most passable wheels are those from armored personnel carriers. IMHO. You register them and the center of gravity at -3 for the basics of 73210 and you can speedrun the game)))

z
zhenyahax 16.11.22

STASIANISHE
even on my wheels from the armored personnel carrier does not want to go the raven, twitches at the beginning ... how to fix it not in the know?