3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 24.05.20 09:01 pm

The connection to the server from Kazakhstan (Diablo 2)

Some time ago having a problem connecting to the server from Kazakhstan. To solve the problem, try the following:
1) if not installed gate.reg after July 3, 2019, then download and install again: the link to the topic.
2) in the server list, select Rubattle.net
You may need to restart your computer or router, but this is unlikely.
Well someone said happened or not.
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.20

Failed. I'll say even more, in Kazakhstan some reason PG website get blocked, I sit now over a VPN. And on the server only the VPN comes

p
playersik 24.05.20

Just Nursultan also plays Diablo and he had not like the news about the rizet ng

G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.20

Happened in the game the server got without VPN, all the rules worked.

Q
QverRating 24.05.20

Confirm, happened. Thank you!

O
Obsessed 24.05.20

G-gurdaXII, Salem, Ambattur! ))

G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.20

Obsessed
Salem, Dosym!)
Alise Saint?

O
Obsessed 24.05.20

G-gurdaXII, CHE?.. :D

G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.20

Obsessed
=(

r
rus22 24.05.20

g_n
All kind time of day!
In the Republic of Kazakhstan is not working after reset, the site www.rubattle.net do not plow and sootvetsvtenno update gate.reg no opportunity now all the Persians in none loader if you can throw in a personal file or put on the common Fund, it's a shame so much time spent and now wasted.17

O
Obsessed 24.05.20

G-gurdaXII, I'm right! :D

now all the Persians in none loader
it's a shame so much time spent and now wasted.17
rus22, STLC! ;-)

g
g_n 24.05.20

rus22
alternative address for download: https://www.playground.ru/tmp/gate.reg

R
RustyKZ 24.05.20

Downloaded from here www.playground.ru/tmp/gate.reg fillet added to the registry, and still Unable to connect to battle.net. Maybe Kazakhstan even what that decision is?

f
firkax 24.05.20

and the server chose?

R
RustyKZ 24.05.20

firkax
yeah. There are 2 server (other than standard): rubattle.net and playground.ru. If you choose the second, for a long time trying to connect, and silence. If you select first, it displays a startup window downloading patch" and immediately the game (Diablo) is restarted. In single works.

f
firkax 24.05.20

well, you have a problem with the connection, and with the patch then
this in some another topic

C
CorvinOk 24.05.20

RustyKZ
firkax wrote:
the problem is not with the connection, and with the patch then
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/kak_nachat_igru-772297/

https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativnyj_klient_font-688911/

R
RustyKZ 24.05.20

CorvinOk
Thanks, bro. I read the forum here, the problem was solved. It was necessary to put in the label will work with Win XP, I was with win 98. The game worked in single player, but when connecting overloaded (as I understand it, tried unsuccessfully to download some updates). How to put Compatibility with XP", so the update downloaded quickly (didn't have time to look that, given the message that everything is updated and need to reconnect. Have perezalil - and voila. Joined.

C
CorvinOk 24.05.20

RustyKZ
RustyKZ wrote:
it was necessary to put in the label will work with Win XP
LUL: . I'm still THERE (in the social network for students), about 2 days ago also wrote. :kappa:
Shas even specifically double-checked )
And you rocked that for dummies it for geeks xDD

And then finally in the wilds of what crawled )). LUL

PS
RustyKZ wrote:
Thanks, bro. I read the forum here, the problem was solved.
But not for that ;)

M
MoHaPX-X 16.07.20

Similar problems with connecting and Belarus. Periodically throws out from the server and once was a mistake 6112. Problem the third day. Before such was not

f
firkax 16.07.20

what's the similarity?