3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
massoffka 24.05.20 09:01 pm

Optimization of computer for the game World of Tanks. (World of Tanks)

Want to install the game WoT. RAM I have 2 GB (as it should). Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT (also butt). The only plus is the processor (Intel Core i3 2100). I am concerned that the computer may be warmed or show low FPS even at minimum graphics. Tell me, will there be such problems? (Preferably with explanation).
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
massoffka 24.05.20

ATTENTION!!! Who will give me a good answer, I'll check if the game should go, then give double the Bonus!

m
massoffka 24.05.20

Important! Also need the screens (system har-Ki of the computer and screens in the game to view the values of fps).
If you don't know how to read the screens of the computer, type dxdiag in the start.

o
oleg199966 24.05.20

Well, I have a laptop at all in the parameters to your like. But judging by the characteristics you pointed out, on low should work. The screen resolution is not great to put on and off antialiasing, shadows, post processing, grass.

m
massoffka 24.05.20

oleg199966

And you have a laptop better? On what settings is?

m
massoffka 24.05.20

oleg199966
What do you think about overheating? I think the load is large will be, despite the good performance of the processor.

o
oleg199966 24.05.20

massoffka
massoffka wrote:
And you have a laptop better? On what settings is?
Much better. 8 RAM, 4 GB video card(old) and the processor at your about. Goes on medium(shadows low but textures high+good anti-aliasing) gives 30-45 fps. When heated, drops to 20-35.
massoffka wrote:
What do you think about overheating? I think the load is large will be, despite the good performance of the processor.
If you have a computer and you have not changed the equipment overheating then you have no need to fear.

m
massoffka 24.05.20

oleg199966
oleg199966 wrote:
gives 30-45 fps
But what really to play such FPS? The smoothness of the picture is not very sharp?
oleg199966 wrote:
If you have a computer and you have not changed the equipment overheating then you have no need to fear.
Not changed. And why do you think that you are not afraid of overheating if not replaced components?

o
oleg199966 24.05.20

massoffka wrote:
But what really to play such FPS? The smoothness of the picture is not very sharp?
The Witcher 3 took place on 10-20. I'm used to, I don't know how many you need)
massoffka wrote:
Not changed. And why do you think that you are not afraid of overheating if not replaced components?
Because the manufacturers are always(almost) a system check on the possibility of overheating and make the stock by 10-15%. I have a laptop for example is strongly heated, and to avoid overheating, he lowers the power so that the fps in games drops 2 times.

N
NeosDeath 24.05.20

can not even think of on a bucket in the tank to play!
I have a 2nd PC is the ficus with a GTX460 card, 8GB RAM is on average 45-35фпс
the slide show is on your bucket!

m
massoffka 28.08.21

NeosDeath
NeosDeath wrote:
on averages 45-35fps
Keyword - on averages! And I want to go to the minimum wages!

X
XOPSSS 28.08.21

Sorian.But on such a computer, forget about the games of the last 10+ years from the word completely

V
Vaipen 28.08.21

Thread Starter made my day. My grandmother has a laptop of about the same configs. Duck, he even has difficulty opening the browser. And for the launch of Skype, you can give the Order of Merit to the Patronymic, posthumously true. And then the dude swung at the tanks. Yes, it will explode from just one installation of the launcher.

A
Alexander pleshchev 28.08.21

I have AMD Athlon 64x2Dual Core Processor 5400 + 2.80GHz RAM 6.00 GB GTX 1060 graphics card 3GB Internet speed 50 MB with the game lags playing not possible sos

P
Pavel rally 28.08.21

Alexander pleshchev
It is necessary to understand what the performance limits are, how much the processor is loaded during the game? How much is the graphics card loaded?

If you want to buy a new processor, take 6 cores with 12 threads or 8 cores with 16 threads.

k
kurskiy 28.08.21

Alexander pleshchev Prots
to change (well, and the mother with the operative will have to too). Dual-core percent 15 years ago with ddr2 RAM in 2021 is not serious even for tanks.

k
kurskiy 28.08.21

Pavel Rally
This is for AMD fans already. Intel i3-10100 or i3-11100 4/8 works. Just today, I watched the assembly for Tanks (vidyuha, though 1650, but 1060 will not be worse). It turned out to be a normal system unit with all the "stuffing" for 52,000 rubles based on the i3-10100f (and this at a video card price of 30 units of this amount).