3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TR-18 24.05.20 09:01 pm

Bugs, bugs and again bugs! (SnowRunner)

Have reached LVL 18, no problem. Today I decided to load on the trailer scout, and it did not... At the entrance to the scout trailer, the trailer begins to shake, so I don't really call that the earthquake of 12 points! Still managed a few times at him to stop, but when transplanted in the truck, scout fell into the trailer. Tried different trailers.Tried to do it very quickly and slowly, with the trailer hooked and unhooked. Nothing helps. And once the trailer started shaking like crazy and it took to the sky. So there he was left hanging. Winch does not see it. v4.8 pirates. Does anyone have such problems? How to live with it?))))

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TR-18 24.05.20

So short and I could not load any transport for a single trailer.
But it was possible by the boom of the crane to knock down hanging in the air trailer.

r
redamus 24.05.20

TR-18
There is a mod in the next branch with this trouble (but there is a lot dopisok above).
According to the latest rumors 4.9 fixed bug with failure loads. He has not been verified rumor, but complaints have not seen such yet.

T
TR-18 24.05.20

redamus
New 4.9 set, nothing has changed, the problem remained.

r
redamus 24.05.20

TR-18
That sucks, I just need to go in this challenge...

A
Alcatraz74 24.05.20

redamus
I have the same thing,load as failed and fails

r
redamus 24.05.20

Alcatraz74
Wrote here (I haven't tried) - it is necessary to lower the load through the platform to transfer and click on the packaging of goods. Not sure that would work, but worth a try.

M
MiduzaLSD 24.05.20

redamus
It only works with cargo as you described, then throw a load on the platform, it fails, then fix the goods if there is platform 1 or 2 goods for example, they must be removed and a new pin, the one that failed will be fixed, but transport is not impossible to do, there is no to secure cargo-Avto on the platform, the problem remains open!!!

M
MiduzaLSD 24.05.20

redamus
What kind of mod like this , give the link pliz...

I
Igor Yannaev 24.05.20

Spoilern your own risk and read the comments)

d
dizzyy81 24.05.20

I have in the beginning of the game level 4 click on the map to see where to go and there is black screen what is this