3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 24.05.20 09:55 pm

The final opinion on hardcore (Diablo 2)

I assume that the creators of the first local area networks had not planned infinitely smooth their work.
Sooner or later, happen connection, in a crowd of mobs or soul. Ie the high HC it through the game without dying, not to pass it and wait for the accumulation values, death).
So n** need it.
Say the: You have no right for mistake. This rule should be applied to the Championships for the flight or wc3 here in the tournament.
81 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 24.05.20

Final. (until the next breakthrough)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 24.05.20

is a global network, ale

T
Top_Gun 24.05.20

BAD666
you wouldn't happen to Serge?

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 24.05.20

Sooner or later, happen gap
Yes.

This is excluding the failure of iron PC and router. As well as unplanned outages.
Putting a tick on the Hardcore, the player must be prepared to a variety of breaks, if you know what I mean.

P
Prosveshenie 24.05.20

As such are not afraid to leave the house? The life that they one, on hardcore since birth. As for me, fear hardcore is a pathology of the psyche, about the same, what to be afraid of enclosed spaces or darkness. I can understand once to play in the training mode, once complete the game to understand what was happening. But then you have to play only on hardcore since the death fear only fools who never learn and do not understand what real life is.

O
Obsessed 24.05.20

Prosveshenie, did it ever occur to you that there are people with the fear to lose time?

R
Rivnyanyn 24.05.20

Obsessed
Did it ever occur to you that the time spent in D2 you're gonna be fucked?;-)

M
Mudrost Ondala 24.05.20

There was not a single gap, and today - four gap.

K
Klassewer 24.05.20

Admin told me that for HC mode, put a quick disconnect - if you have an Internet is gone or the strong brakes on a network.

T
T-Fox 24.05.20

again, these people who love in endless ubiennyh mobs for faster killing of mobs. and no matter how many lives you have, the principle is the same.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.20

T-Fox wrote:
and no matter how many lives you have
That's right - it's important how much you have HP!

K
Klassewer 24.05.20

T-Fox wrote:
again, these people who love in endless ubiennyh mobs for faster killing of mobs. and no matter how many lives you have, the principle is the same.
And I would say again are these people who caught the buzz of the duel with other people in the game 2000 years from 25 frames per second PixelBob. And the game itself the genre HacknSlash RPG

T
T-Fox 24.05.20

Klassewer
there are well-implemented mechanics with teleport and no cooldown skill, which in other similar games is either absent or implemented through J. On the dynamics of the duel with deploy be compared, probably, only a buffoon. And I don't care what game 2000s, she was awesome and criticism is not accepted ;)

Want mobs to extinguish - try peuco, where the topic is sensitive implemented better, but the trade-story.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.20

T-Fox
Yes there is no gameplay, and solid fireworks svistelok-perdelok. All the old and ancient game retains popularity to this day, are simple and something that makes the rink almost every unique.

M
Mudrost Ondala 24.05.20

T-Fox
Everything you said applies to PVM.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 24.05.20

T-Fox
from the heart)

R
Rivnyanyn 24.05.20

BAD666
Opinion on HC of a man who is not playing on HC...
Don't you care that someone with HC people can die of a broken connection? If we do HC-schnick agreed to it when put an additional tick, you then why raise the topic...
Each has its own buzz, and once you've created a similar theme you have or will never understand what a thrill to play on HC. But this is nothing, someone in a rush to play with the ability to die character only once, someone in a rush to beat other players, to each his own.

O
Obsessed 24.05.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
the time spent in D2 you're gonna be fucked?;-)
yeah! =) only it cost me not to address, and the type of to all ))

T-Fox wrote:
On the dynamics of the duel with deploy be compared, probably, only a buffoon
I'm just stuck in the jester =) moreover, it can also 2000 © Klassewer only fps out there >120 and skill of the BOT is enough to send other people the forest. =) but sadness all the same - people are not often ready to duel. :With

R
Rivnyanyn 24.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Well then you God told PC cher on HC to go;-)

[
[_JENKA_] 24.05.20

the biggest drawback HC on page not a disconnection , and a lack of players. a very few people. all jerk off game with 5--6 my mules solo. give yourself Bo + ENCs and farm solo. don't understand why.
I was expecting a large party , team play and so on.
another problem dead the trade or ordinary players, for whom wigs are evil and they do this even for money will not be engaged. or proposera which have all runes and so on. and it is very difficult to create a trade between poor and Abramovich)