3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima 9692 24.05.20 09:56 pm

Side quest \"the Stolen horse\" (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day! Faced with such a problem. Take the quest the Stolen horse head Color red: the game immediately sends back to the seller up to him and say that the horse was not coming back and failed. But the storyline now to go back on the quest since the seller had to take me to the Dragon. What to do now? Tried several times to re-task the result is the same.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

To complete the head Color in red need to kill four of the strongest fighters of the Athenians, who are fighting for them, one of them is the Dragon. To find it you need to pass the quest with the horse.
Platform PS4 play from disk.
The pirated disk cannot be I have a Curling iron would fly from

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

To complete the head Color in red need to kill four of the strongest fighters of the Athenians, who are fighting for them, one of them is the Dragon. To find it you need to pass the quest with the horse.

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

dilat

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

dilat

y
yar1097 24.05.20

Dima 9692
The seller is not taking you to the Dragon, but only said where it approximately to search. This is not a required quest, a Dragon can be very easy to find with the help of an eagle.

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

puumar
How to beat the whole region again??? I have a save game for the last two days remain... from the beginning of the game I tried first all the extra pass and then the campaign mode was taken

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

yar1097
Tried to find it in Thebes, the entire city ran off never found the eagle tells. Can anyone have the opportunity to throw off his location but then again the game has no desire to be...

p
puumar 24.05.20

Dima 9692 wrote:
How to beat the whole region again??
So, he outplayed recently. Well, the saved game was. )
There you are talking to bro, he writes these jobs on the heroes, running to the city at once taking the mission on a horse, do. Then go to the house of the ruler, they take a tip for cultists, then up to another city, they take the task to kill sister cultists. Shorter characters are not killed and did not reveal their location until things do.

V
Volk-Naemnik 24.05.20

Dima 9692
Google - Dragon and so simply in one of the fortresses sits. I actually accidentally killed somewhere in the beginning of the game when he scored on the plot and just cleaned the card from the issues. and when I took this quest, I had to kill only two of the four Athenian heroes.

y
yar1097 24.05.20

Dima 9692
He was not in Thebes, and on the shore, North-East of Thebes. There is still some mini-theater with the audience close by.

D
Dima 9692 24.05.20

yar1097
Thanks for the help! For the weekend will be going to look)))

y
yar1097 25.12.20

NateberegiSRatsiju

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 25.12.20

yar1097
Thank you!