3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 24.05.20 09:57 pm

Offices, clubs... (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello!

May I ask now a stupid question, and forgive me for what has created such a ridiculous topic! But still...
Here I have an office, and there is a motorcycle club... In the club I like the boss and I have the production of counterfeit money... And as I understand it the production depends on the club, right?! And if I let go of the club, the production will disappear, right?!
I just can't be in the office to be the boss because the club boss... And Yes - the office any profit is?!

Thank you for your attention!
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 24.05.20

Cailet
Kylet wrote:
And if I let go of the club, the production will disappear, right?!
If you dissolve the club, the production will rise. Again build the MC and production will resume.
Kylet wrote:
And Yes - the office any profit is?!
Bears, if you bought the bunker in such a case, if you're the boss, it is weapons or technology.
Also, if you're the boss and you have purchased the enterprise import/export, you have the opportunity to earn 100k per car of high class
More available jobs to the office to fill warehouses.
My personal opinion. The organization I like, because she has access to almost all the enterprises you can call the helicopter out for a spin. (The club you can call opressor, but in all my 1K hours in the game, this version I still don't like).

R
RPOCLABB 24.05.20

Kylet wrote:
And as I understand it the production depends on the club, right?! And if I let go of the club, the production will disappear, right?!
No,not true.
You can fill the enterprise motorcycle club raw materials and safely to dissolve the club,the production will still continue until raw is over.

Kylet wrote:
And Yes - the office any profit is?!
The office itself bears no income,but companies that treat it are:
1) Warehouse specials.goods[Dreary thing,but for a beginner if you play solo most the first time]
Warehouses with special.weight you can have like 4 pieces,but it's not accurate,I only own 3
2) Transport stock->To solo farm the most so as to deliver always only 1 car at a time,but to sell up to 4 at a time,in solo 1 it turns out that you brought and then sold and so on.

R
RPOCLABB 24.05.20

Kirill22092 wrote:
If you dissolve the club, the production will rise. Again build the MC and production will resume.
Wrong information,the production of goods in the club stops only in 3 cases
1) You are in the game
2) the enterprise over raw materials
3) You missed a mission because of what the production was stopped and it needs to activate on the new.

Kirill22092 wrote:
Bears, if you bought the bunker in such a case, if you're the boss, it is weapons or technology.
If he is the head of the club then he also can produce weapons and/or develop new types of weapons,the bunker to the office is not bound.

Some information:
All that was connected directly with the office[i.e., these features are only available to the boss of the organization] was released within the following upgrades*:
1) Big men and other criminals[from that moment, it was possible to create an organization 1 Lam,but the offices did not yet exist]
2) the New adventures of bandits and crooks[this update added offices+warehouses special.of goods]
3) Import/Export[Added transport warehouse]
*-Did not mention the work of the boss and testing the boss,they, too, were added within these 3 updates.
Update Hopper was released later and the work it can as members of the organization and the members of the motorcycle club including their leaders,so even if a person has no Office,he still can farm dibs on the bunker,as a simple Chapter of the motorcycle club.

Kirill22092 wrote:
The organization I like, because she has access to almost all the enterprises you can call the helicopter out for a spin. (The club you can call opressor, but in all my 1K hours in the game, this version I still don't like).
Access to almost all plants there is also the leader of the motorcycle club,but if you think in terms of profit,then definitely the Boss of the Organization.

K
Kaylet 24.05.20

RPOCLABB
so I can easily dissolve the club, without worrying that production will cease to bring me money?
Thank you!

F
Fevralsky9966 24.05.20

Guys, help. How to get out of partnerships. Accidentally confirmed a partnership how to get out of it?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 24.05.20

Fevralsky9966
I already answer you

R
RPOCLABB 24.05.20

Cailet
Yes, you can.
I just default play this way:
Become the leader of the motorcycle club->Score all raw materials and be chief of the organization and are doing things through the Chief while supplies last at the club be made.
PS: But I agree with the person above,buy yourself a bunker and filling it better,more profit and faster fills

K
Kaylet 24.05.20

RPOCLABB
I have a bunker... just wanted to loot too, and false to leave...
so and then, when I leave the club, and would become chief of the organization, I will not need to once again become the boss of the motorcycle club to carry the raw materials and sell the product?! I may have to do it as a chief organization??

R
RPOCLABB 24.05.20

Kylet wrote:
fake loot also leave...
Can leave,it's not a problem,just in my personal opinion the hopper is advantageous.
Kylet wrote:
I don't need to become the boss of the motorcycle club to carry the raw materials and sell the product?!
Depends on what you want to sell and where you want to have the raw materials to the below details:
The chief of the Organization[the Office] have access to the following buildings: Office,Warehouse Specials.Cargo,Cargo warehouse,the head of the Club to these buildings does not have and accordingly interact with them can not.
The head of the Club[the Club] has access to the following buildings: the Club,Fake ID,Hydroponic shop,Print shops,Laboratories, and another company can't remember what it's called.[They are called enterprise motorcycle Club],the boss of the organization to these buildings does not have and accordingly interact with them can not.
To the Hangar,Bunker,Base,Night Club and Game room->you Can access as being the chief of the Officeand and the Head of the Club.

I hope clearly explained,if not,even more to paint,but it's easier to be honest then to read the manual on the websites or in the incentive)

K
Kaylet 24.05.20

RPOCLABB
Dissolved club, in the bunker can't do anything, it is direct and written "zaregaysya boss of the motorcycle club"

At the same time I became chief of the office

R
RPOCLABB 24.05.20

Cailet
Let me guess you are in the interaction menu clicked to become a chef and all?
If so then here's a bit of information) that you clicked to become a chef does not mean that you play that role gave,after clicking you should be the inscription on top of the screen that you became a chef and even a color change on the map,if not->Wait until will happen,so up to this point the server you have assigned the role of Chief[not given separate color if simple]

K
Kaylet 24.05.20

RPOCLABB
I'm in the office at the computer activated the boss

K
Kaylet 24.05.20

RPOCLABB
And for some reason every time I come into the game, I need to become a boss, activating flies... don't know why?!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 24.05.20

Cailet
By default, you enter the game as a simple player, but if you want to do different business, you must every time be recorded as the chief of the organization, or the boss of the motorcycle club.

K
Kaylet 24.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
thanks for the reply!
then the answer to this:
Kylet wrote:
Dissolved club, in the bunker can't do anything, it is direct and written "zaregaysya boss of the motorcycle club"... I was chief of the office

S
Salvador Gunzerker 24.05.20

Cailet
After you clicked to become a chef at the top of the screen should receive a confirmation of any bright colors and the same color will change your cursor on the map and mini-map, with the usual white.
After that, no problems with the hopper will not.