3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 14.10.19 11:38 am

The Fortress Of The Hanseatic League. How to take? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, playing on the last difficulty level, already 3 hours are unable to capture the fortress of the Hanseatic League! Burning is not the word! When they are in small groups lure in a narrow space (on the stairs, archways, bridge), or almost no, aard and Igny in such conditions are doing their job properly. But then they begin to hit in the back with their dogs!it turns out the environment and I can't even break just no time. A couple of blows and I'm dead! Perhaps the Herald's calling for reinforcements, but how and where to find it I just can't see it! Explain that this person will run with the torch to the fireplace to call for backup but I just can't see it! Tell me how to take this Hansa??
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Castly 14.10.19

Hmm, not to boast, but took the first time. 74 level. From clothing grandmastery jacket bear, the rest of the legendary cats. Swords, Sword Algirdas and Master of the Snake sword. Two slots for battle, one slot under signs(purely Igny stood), the latter under alchemy(worth singerie and knowledge of recipes, to increase the possible limit of intoxication.
The first thing to caught up with the guy with the torch, and then slowly climbed to the tower where he was running, throwing Igny was struck when he went up, chose the aard and threw them down.
Something like that.
Oh yeah, playing on NG+ the difficulty To death!

s
sources 14.10.19

Castly
I have armor - full set of grandmaster Griffin.68 LVL. And where the person with the torch hang out where on the tower? I feel it is a problem, you have to catch and kill death but he did not catches the eye!

C
Castly 14.10.19

When you enter the gate, it is close to the stairs. Just don't stay on the first enemies, probely forward.

B
BupTy03 14.10.19

lured them in groups. I didn't sucker punch the control card constantly. a lot of them, but they don't respawn. ng+, grandmaster Seth wolf(full), difficulty level: death.

d
dimabudiansky 14.10.19

Offer the Hey guys build! 11K HP at school cat and 5600 attacks per second and the ability about 10 times per battle to restore your health fully!! Going through all the bosses on the difficulty on the death of just pointing the mouse and neogranichennoi drinking potions. My nickname to the incentive dimabudianskys In my screenshots you can see what skills to pump and mutation, but I'll write them here. Played not even in NY
Greenbacks:
Increased resistance
A refreshing drink
Horror
The hunting instinct
Murderous courage
Fast metabolism
Synergy
Mutation of tissues
Acquired resistance

Reds:
Body memory
Accurate strikes
(all these skills are required for studying) But I additional chose
Technique school Kota
Immortality
The lightness of your legs

AND MUTATION EUPHORIA!!!(you can three the broth at the same time treat and will be a bonus +160% attack for the duration of decoctions). Also, thanks to this build toxicity from potions, like thunder disappears in 5 seconds, and each consumed a potion in addition to the bonus Regent 25% HP. That is the fight you can drink all your potions in 5 minutes and restore your health to 0 times 15. Even quest potions which you don't use anymore. I with this build just broke into a whole bunch of bandits and killed them) enjoyed a dancing star for speed ubistvo

N
NightHawkreal 14.10.19

It is useful to break horses and manage to shoot a crossbow in the grass, otherwise you'll be outnumbered, there are also dogs.

M
Messaline 14.10.19

Come zaklikaet

s
sources 14.10.19

Thanks for the tips, the fortress is taken. Just had more traffic, Oborotov, of tumbling shoals, so that the arrows are not followed and the dog not biting. In General, learned, nothing complicated)

W
Wild Rider 14.10.19

Too long trying to take the ruins. The Herald was quite difficult to get close, he quickly lit the fire. And so, lured a small group of opponents and beat them... Used a tumbling Dodge, Quen, swallow. Yes, the worst camp in the whole game was.

A
AnatolyKest 14.10.19

I 2VA den Hansa almost calmly took stupidly lured by 2-3 people, with these ruins sooo long tormented, finally all filled up F5 look at all our do not go, decided to go upstairs, I think the fire chtol to light, Light and again hit F5,
you see, dogs run and vrazhina, I have Geralt -Shit!, in General I'm a moron myself, enemy reinforcements caused, but still preserved )).

d
damnedant 14.10.19

Yes, the options are plenty how to beat them. I peruyes accidentally ran into the castle not knowing who is there and how many of them there and not knowing about the Herald, after half a minute of their twenty plus dogs, were ukuvumela across the field (the complexity of death LVL 47 in the armor, the vampire sword of their own) knocked them into a pile then a dancing star pozhoh thoroughly ,who burned the star froze the entire pile by the wind and quickly finished off their icicles, so here it is, the aard finally became effective and if the frost do a trifling matter, the only one who was irritated by that stupid arrow to interrupt could so had to move. having a lot of drinks vospaleniya HP problems no benefit no vancott, under the decoctions and oil protective + heavy armor can also be Quen and a dozen blows holds easily. not bragging for nothing in particular don't see, if enemies are no shards of toproblem no. before Todzha accidentally wandered into the cave of the lot so there were people with shards now there's a one-shot phenomenon was easy to catch but two or three guy burned all the same with no problems melee is not recommended

M
MasterMedivh 14.10.19

All told, not bragging-don't brag lol. And I'm bragging.
60 LVL. Mobs 80. Question marks instead of LVL. ( understand the approximate level job search schemes and a common armor LVL jobs in Lucente in my situation)
New game+
Each of them except archers and dogs vanscott. Didn't know about the guy with the torch. Decided to be patient, thinking that just a lot of them. . . so dogno to be. Killed where 50 units.
Blocks, counterattacks, freezing, signs do not apply to them. They are not valid even the word please.
And I almost all fansatic. Lol. You are talking about some kind of star Igny. Lol and again lol.
Try to fight with broccoi that breaks the game mechanics because of the difference in LVL and your blocks punches. Here is sweat. Or two frights in a narrow space. Or ubyte a couple of shield bearers, which do not effect anything and endurance they have not spent. Here is the difficulty. Not played dark souls, but it seems about the same, the stories.
with the bandits shot put, somewhere on the 4th attempt.
Only tactics, swordsmanship and knowledge of the enemy.

N
Nurp 14.10.19

MasterMedivh wrote:
All told, not bragging-don't brag lol. And I'm bragging.
You're so vain ))))))))))))))))))))))))
Death+of Autoleveling, but eats without cheats

M
MasterMedivh 14.10.19

Nurp
So this chicken 48? I have it somewhere on LVL 20 killed. I must admit though, attempt 10. Just started to play. It's been a while:) Then I felt like Zeus fight lol. But then I every newly-encountered monster, inspired primal horror.
And about the first video with the Hanseatic League. . . . I do not understand. . . why they damage not applied. My armour is weak. very. . .
But me, every utopic or the fright of vanscott.
To me it adds excitement. I'm a persistent player and get a buzz when playing on the insane difficulty. . .
Got the exam. then I will reconsider. a decoction of what is probably? This. . . the principle which modifies damage depending on the weight of the equipment? If so, I don't use it because they think emboj. . .
So with the fists up against Detlef can get out. . .
And the broth. . . Troll like? which reduces the damage depending on damage you attacks. It doesn't work for me fansatic.
Fashion, like, I don't enjoy. But the skill of fencing perfected - be healthy. And almost any monster you know better than your own grandfather.

N
Nurp 14.10.19

MasterMedivh
Thanks to the two comrades I'm back in the world of the 3rd Witcher and painted their March.
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komfortnyj_chellendzh_v_tussent_na_16_18_urovnyah-976910/
Read, maybe too hooked, just like me. After that I could not with your fists (only crossbow you will need to shorten the time of the battle, but it is possible and without it) in truselyah, without armor Geralt to score 10 LVL. archigraphy 48 ur., one mistake is death.
Most dreary is the killing of archigraphy 20 ur. in the quest the Master-armorer to obtain the coveted broth to come Geralt 10 LVL. to the bird 48 ur. on Skellige.

Try a new game without the plus, the complexity of death+of autoleveling without Chito-mods eat, but:
1. acquiring new mutations and estates in Corvo Bianco Geralt 12-14 level.
2. score of archigraphy 48 ur. fists in some truselyah Geralt level 10.
These are two different passage:
In the first you go through the main storyline in Novigrad and Prem in Toussaint.
In the second you collect all the places of power in Velenje/Novigrad/Skellige, quest the Master-armorer and felled the bird.
To get something, and at the same time will not work, so you need to keep call center/starting sohranyalku before the bridge in Novigrad, the quest Fake paper/Graveyard hyena.