3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20 09:59 pm

The problem with the load on the graphics card

Actually according to what we gathered, the young people. There is a problem that my graphics card (GTX 1660) lazy in games, and especially in complex scenes is not loaded. For example, in GTA 5 PTS. high percent (i5-7400) is loaded at 100%, and video card in difficult terrains loaded only 38-45%, in contrast to open areas. Let's say in the desert it is already loaded on 70-80%. Same story in CS:GO (only percent less loaded, about 50% well as it should be) and other, and other games listed for a long time. And the highlight of the program is that the FPS suffers greatly from this. Initially I tried to fix it by reinstalling Windows. Helped, but soon everything returned to the previous result. Could you tell me what it is, great minds. I think it is the PSU and how to check don't know.

Courter:
i5-7400
GTX1660
RAM 12 Gb

PS. Answers type buy new percents do not write, please, because PERC is quite proportional to the graphics card.
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
Percent choking, hence it cannot load the graphics card. The findings do it yourself.
Although I have the exact same percent, and a map 1060, at the time, I have not seen this problem.
And what PSU you have. How many watts, and full name?

M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.20

give me gta5 msaa x8 and all ultrajoe video card immediately starts screaming in the desert and on the hills trevanny

I think it is the PSU and how to check don't know.
Yes special can. you can view whether the processor is in tubebusty when loaded to 100% but it's either overheating or a simple CPU like this.
Minh FKH AMD 6100 3.6 GHz is fine in the cities 30 fps basically gives and peck-peck makes the card unplayable for swarmintelligence

K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20

InboxM
About what percent of the chokes I'm not sure, he's not always 100% loaded. And Chieftet PSU to 650W

K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Overheating, not often in games percent even 50 degrees no, the graphics card is more than 60 degrees is not heated. And the fact that to put 8x msaa, I did such and check the settings

I
InboxM 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
Well then the problem is software settings of firewood, power supplies,clutter OS. Can see in the BIOS where you enabled power saving mode.

K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20

InboxM
Everything is on max performance, no clutter, for a couple of weeks ago all the Windows were demolished under the net. What is the issue of soft wood can be?

L
Lex-one 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
Not enough RAM frequency and processor performance.
Don't want to buy a new percent, set the frequency of RAM.
But 4 cores for 20 year this is the level of Pentium.

K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20

Lex-one
In on tour. And why in the tests even with 8GB of RAM everything is in order, i.e. none is loaded at 90 percent or more?

I
InboxM 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
Well, the graphics driver did not configure? I had a similar problem with Crysis 3, while wood is not returned to default settings. That I for example. 7400 and my i5 2400 MHz has not caused me such problems with GTA 5. Yes percent dead, but the problems in General with him in the games was not. Is that in the Fallen StarWars Jedi Order.
Comrade you wrote above about the RAM frequency, see at what frequency the RAM works in conjunction with percent.

L
Lex-one 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
And here volume? I told you about soft, and you tell me about warm.
RAM frequency.

K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20

InboxM
As for me percent is not dead I have quite enough performance, for the essence in it is the video card and that's a fact. And about fire wood I do not know even that there is something you can configure. So hardly there is something wrong. However, to exclude that there machine was delivered wrong.

K
KuP9TelnEr 24.05.20

Lex-one
Well, there, too, all 2400 frequency.

I
InboxM 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
Well, if the wood is not configured,then it disappears.But after reinstalling Windows everything was back in its place and then re-freezes? Not with no reason at all they could not appear,the task Manager open and see what's eating the CPU with the game?
Even the corny wood may not be the same.

X
X_ray_83 24.05.20

KuP9TelnEr
Windows reinstallation. Helped, but soon they returned
You wrote everything himself, so freewheeling or anti-virus and other junk programs or crooked Win10 upgrade ! The problem in the software. If after reinstalling everything is fine.

d
desmontos 08.02.21

Prots r2600 and video card 1660 overclocked (not great). In gta online, the percentage is loaded by 20-25% and the video card by 30-40%. I have a 144Hz monitor and I want it to be 100 + fps and not 70fps. What to do?
The problem is definitely not in temperatures and bp.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.02.21

desmontos
What settings?

S
SPR1GGAN 22.02.21

KuP9TelnEr wrote: the
percent (i5-7400) is loaded at 100%, and the video card in difficult areas is loaded only at 38-45%
KuP9TelnEr wrote:
As for me, the percent is not dead, its performance is enough for me, besides, here the very essence is in the video card and this fact is a
cool dude, his percentage of hammering in a hundred suits, but the problems that he brings with it are not))
although it is still not enough load on the vidyashka, it is not so top-notch that the percentage cannot prepare personnel for her, and so more than only 40-50%

about the operative, you were also advised the norms, the higher the frequency, the easier the process and the load on it drops, you can look for tests on youutb

t
taxeo 31.01.22

The RAM should be the same strips, preferably 8 + 8GB, or 4 + 4 + 4 + 4. And you have 12 GB. How are you so? Three bars of 4? Add another 4GB if so, if otherwise, then this is already according to the situation.

01001000 01101001 31.01.22

Taxeo
Why brought up the old topic of 2020? The author's last visit there was two years ago. I don't understand.

t
taxeo 31.01.22

01001000 01101001
Someone else will need it. It has already happened more than once.