3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KUDOMOS 24.05.20 09:59 pm

The task of the Lost pipe. (SnowRunner)

Good day to all! Tell me how to pass this mission? Tried the big crane to load the trailer, the pipe is placed, but when transplanted to the tractor-trailer, pipe falls through the trailer) Tried a couple of different trailers, all the same.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Semikolenov 24.05.20

KUDOMOS
and you goods are packaged? if not then pack up

K
KUDOMOS 24.05.20

I don't have time to pack) Only switch on the machine with the semi-trailer from the pipe falls below the level of the semitrailer will move and the pipe stays on the ground

V
Vladimir Korepanov 24.05.20

KUDOMOS
And yet, even if the pipe fell through the trailer, try to pack. I have a tube rests on the trailer, and Hello, Desk. But the second time happened without any departure.

K
KUDOMOS 24.05.20

Vladimir Korepanov
Thanks, I'll try

r
redamus 24.05.20

KUDOMOS
Helped you the solution above?

K
KUDOMOS 24.05.20

redamus
No, I have not tried it. Now the trip to the Taimyr Peninsula)

K
KUDOMOS 24.05.20

Thank you all for the advice. Repeated the job again took the crane and truck with ladder trailer. Arrived, loaded the pipe fell through the trailer, pulled packaging. Pipe stood up on the trailer! The rest was a matter of technique)

Y
Yapoyarkov 25.10.20

All good times of day. The question is on the lost pipe, and if accidentally clicked to remove the cargo, and the pipe withdrew, how to restore it?? It's just that it's gone, and that's it, the mission doesn't go through??

Y
Yapoyarkov 25.10.20

Everything was sorted out, came to the point where the mission is given, start again and the pipe reappeared on the map