3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERHater 24.05.20 09:59 pm

Those over 50 (level) (Drug Dealer Simulator)

Pumped already to 54 level, almost all at the maximum, the bags of money in 3 apartments, all the cabinets crammed with hundreds of thousands, a garage filled with parcels, all the property bought and.... Something becomes boring. La Ballena already did not remember how many supplies, the next delivery 29х50, and 500 (or whatever is necessary) reputation has not picked up. Even heard about Keiji, which never came. What it should all end? Something new will or is it better to wait for new DLC?
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
vincent44 17.07.20

Same garbage - level 77, 82 skill points, unlocked all, skill points are still collected. And what for? All areas of opened, opened the, new jobs do not appear, loaded...And by the way, did not understand how Piccinni to be? What they can buy and where?
PS. I have a license, nailed that decided to buy.
That's just what next?

S
Shadrad 25.01.22

I don't understand the game at all. I already have level 112 (skill points are also doxar and they continue to accumulate, although everything has been pumped to the maximum for a long time), I opened all areas, bought all the shelters, contacted a Japanese gang and constantly carry methamphetamine to them (reached 60 packages of 20 g each). ). On the Internet, I also read about the Ballena gang, with which for some reason I still have not contacted in any way, and there was not even a mention of it. There was also a quest "Earn 500 bandit reputation to unlock new features" that I completed, but I didn't notice any new features. And it’s also strange that I can buy marijuana seeds and grow it, but I can’t sell the “finished product” - for some reason the buyers don’t make contact (I saw on YouTube that they live in Smrada). So I can’t understand - is it all bugs, or is it how it should be and I’m doing something wrong.
I play with a steam license.